Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I just received my BS BL last night and it had an engine cover!
I don't recall any 2.0's reported missing the cover, only the 1.5L's, correct?
Sponsored

hensor54

First Name
h
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 mustang
Yes mine is missing!
I have several calls and texts into my dealership. So far the only information they have given me is that they have other BS's with missing covers...If i don't get answers soon I'm going to call Ford. When I ordered my BS they were shipping with engine covers...
Any built after May 10th dont have engine covers. Ford put out an SSM

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Special Service Message
So now all the ppl complaining about missing engine cover can stop complaining because Ford officially stopped putting them on the engines. Got it....

OP
OP
Kodiakbear

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So now all the ppl complaining about missing engine cover can stop complaining because Ford officially stopped putting them on the engines. Got it....
Stop complaining, why? When I ordered my BS they all had them, so I paid for it, didn't get it. Ford called my dealer and asked them to take care of this. Their solution for taking care was to try to charge me rediculously high prices for the parts. For instance, P/N DT1Z6A957A stud, dealer price $104.40 !!! MSRP is only $10.98, listed on the net for $7.71 or less. When I questioned their prices, they quit talking to me. I ended up ordering the parts online, and now I find out that P/N DT1Z6A957A is no longer available anywhere. Good grief, why shouldn't we be upset for not getting something we paid for?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Stop complaining, why? When I ordered my BS they all had them, so I paid for it, didn't get it. Ford called my dealer and asked them to take care of this. Their solution for taking care was to try to charge me rediculously high prices for the parts. For instance, P/N DT1Z6A957A stud, dealer price $104.40 !!! MSRP is only $10.98, listed on the net for $7.71 or less. When I questioned their prices, they quit talking to me. I ended up ordering the parts online, and now I find out that P/N DT1Z6A957A is no longer available anywhere. Good grief, why shouldn't we be upset for not getting something we paid for?
Badlands cover still available. 1.5 sold out on the other link i found earlier in the thread.
https://www.oempartsforyourford.com/p/Ford__Bronco-Sport/Engine-Cover-20-LITER-20-LITER-2019-21/75163660/K2GZ6A949A.html

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'd sell that lemon asap while prices are hot and supply is short, find a good, well built Toyota, Chevy, Subaru, Honda. I bet they come with all the parts you pay for. Don't stand for it man, Ford is abusing you....

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'd sell that lemon asap while prices are hot and supply is short, find a good, well built Toyota, Chevy, Subaru, Honda. I bet they come with all the parts you pay for. Don't stand for it man, Ford is abusing you....
BIG LIKE

OP
OP
Kodiakbear

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
You must work for Ford, you are just about as much help as they are!