haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I just passed 20k on my bronco sport but today I noticed that my interior right turn signal was blinking rapidly but both of my turn signal bulbs were fine. I went to see if there was anything else wrong with my vehicle and noticed my display had weird lines and pixels on it. I’m going to contact my dealer but anyone else have this and a solution?
Sponsored

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Might be unrelated issues.

For the fast blink, check to see if one or more of your brake lights are not working. Don’t forget to check the center brake light on the rear hatch.

For the lines and pixels on the display, I’m guessing you mean the center 8” display? Try
RESETTING THE SYNC3 SYSTEM
1. Simultaneously press and hold the seek up (seek forward) and the audio unit power buttons until the screen goes black.
2. Wait three minutes to allow the system to complete the reset.
3. Press the audio unit power button to switch the system on.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Are you still under warranty? From your avatar info, you may have a year left. If so, take it in for service. These newer tail light/headlight assemblies (if it comes down to tat) can be expensive to replace. I've yet to have to open one up, so I don't even know if their are bulbs, or LED type replacements.

I had a 2020 Challenger that had a front left signal issue. Ended up being a complete replacement of the housing. It was under warranty which was good, as that part was over a grand to replace.

OP
OP

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you still under warranty? From your avatar info, you may have a year left. If so, take it in for service. These newer tail light/headlight assemblies (if it comes down to tat) can be expensive to replace. I've yet to have to open one up, so I don't even know if their are bulbs, or LED type replacements.

I had a 2020 Challenger that had a front left signal issue. Ended up being a complete replacement of the housing. It was under warranty which was good, as that part was over a grand to replace.
My grandfather got the highest service plan when we got the car so I think it should be covered.

OP
OP

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might be unrelated issues.

For the fast blink, check to see if one or more of your brake lights are not working. Don’t forget to check the center brake light on the rear hatch.

For the lines and pixels on the display, I’m guessing you mean the center 8” display? Try
RESETTING THE SYNC3 SYSTEM
1. Simultaneously press and hold the seek up (seek forward) and the audio unit power buttons until the screen goes black.
2. Wait three minutes to allow the system to complete the reset.
3. Press the audio unit power button to switch the system on.
I’ll have to try that today.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I just passed 20k on my bronco sport but today I noticed that my interior right turn signal was blinking rapidly but both of my turn signal bulbs were fine. I went to see if there was anything else wrong with my vehicle and noticed my display had weird lines and pixels on it. I’m going to contact my dealer but anyone else have this and a solution?
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
As mentioned, the fast blink is usually caused by a brake light bulb being bad. The signal side that blinks fast is where the problem is.
Sponsored