Track Your Bronco Sport Order by VIN #

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I need a way to track by rail. Ok, NEED is maybe overstating it, but I'd really like a way to do so. As others have said before, I know what time David took my pizza order, what time Danielle put it in the oven, and exactly where Louis is as he drives it to my house and that pizza didn't cost $40,000.

pete_brooks

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I need a way to track by rail. Ok, NEED is maybe overstating it, but I'd really like a way to do so. As others have said before, I know what time David took my pizza order, what time Danielle put it in the oven, and exactly where Louis is as he drives it to my house and that pizza didn't cost $40,000.

If you call Ford customer service and have the VIN they are able to give you detailed tracking information when they pull the vehicle inventory report. I called today and mine is at the rail yard off the train in Buffalo waiting for a truck to pick it up and they told me what ramp it's on.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Reactions: MJE

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Here is the Bronco Sport order tracker (ordertrack.app) which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your vehicle:

https://ordertrack.app/

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
Not working

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The site host had a major power disturbance causing site outages…not an issue with the link
Yes, working now, thanks for the update. Trying not to obsessively check on my OBX that has been “In Production” since 6/23.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is the Bronco Sport order tracker (ordertrack.app) which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your vehicle:

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
For everyone who uses this tracker, consider donating a penny for every time you access it. I did the “dinner for me and my wife” donation and probably should have done three meals for the amount of time I have used it.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
For everyone who uses this tracker, consider donating a penny for every time you access it. I did the “dinner for me and my wife” donation and probably should have done three meals for the amount of time I have used it.
Thanks for that! The site is not forward at all about asking to cover any costs. I actually had no idea until you mentioned it that you could donate, so had to go looking for the link.

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
Order Track not responding today.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Mine hasn't moved since week of 4 July. "in production" ... called ford dealer and they said it was showing produced. but no shipping info, nothing. :-( Called ford corporate and they say "built" but not "shipped" . I'm concerned i wont get this by snow flying time.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Mine hasn't moved since week of 4 July. "in production" ... called ford dealer and they said it was showing produced. but no shipping info, nothing. :-( Called ford corporate and they say "built" but not "shipped" . I'm concerned i wont get this by snow flying time.
Same here. Was put into production and built the same day of the 8th, but no shipping info or any update on that since then. Going on 3 weeks tomorrow and no update on shipping.

willek

Badlands
First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport

have order # and serial # but cant see vehicle. -- [email protected]

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
how long after order do you usually receive the VIN? Is it at the scheduled for production notification or before?
I was in dealer doing a preorder sheet/getting quote on the 22nd of march, 23rd of march i got a "order number XYZ, VIN # XYZ" . I belive dealership gets one too. If you want to change options you gotta do it BEFORE you get a VIN assigned. afterward isnt happening.
Sponsored