Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I just received an E-mail from Ford stating that my BSOB is scheduled for production on Nov 21. I also have a vin # now. How and when can I get a copy of the window sticker to verify the correct options being ordered?
Sponsored

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just received an E-mail from Ford stating that my BSOB is scheduled for production on Nov 21. I also have a vin # now. How and when can I get a copy of the window sticker to verify the correct options being ordered?
Hey, i
Hey! Received mine at 1:30 pm today also!! Nov 21! Pretty exciting!!!

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
November 21 for my wife's BSBL. Busy day at the factory.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
With my Escape earlier this year, Ford let me know the window sticker was available with the In Production update.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Should the official tracker app show something prior to build date. I received email with VIN and got order number from dealer but just get an error when using tracking tool. Build week is scheduled for 11/21 so not sure if I should be able to see anything this early.

I get the following when I try:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

For those that are new like me I received confirmation from a question I asked on Long McArthurs live stream tonight that the tracker won’t work until my order is actually in production.

Last edited:

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Should the official tracker app show something prior to build date. I received email with VIN and got order number from dealer but just get an error when using tracking tool. Build week is scheduled for 11/21 so not sure if I should be able to see anything this early.

I get the following when I try:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

For those that are new like me I received confirmation from a question I asked on Long McArthurs live stream tonight that the tracker won’t work until my order is actually in production.
With the 23 Build and Price page going live I thought I would check the tracker app. It finally has some information on it. Yeah!!!

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Here is the other tracker app status:
Ford Bronco Sport Track Your Bronco Sport Order by VIN # 1665531301697
Mine is slated to be built the week of the 21st. I wonder if the 47 vehicles in similar status is just for that week or for the 3 weeks of production. Hopefully someone else will check there’s and give the numbers they see.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Here is the other tracker app status:
Ford Bronco Sport Track Your Bronco Sport Order by VIN # 1665531301697
Mine is slated to be built the week of the 21st. I wonder if the 47 vehicles in similar status is just for that week or for the 3 weeks of production. Hopefully someone else will check there’s and give the numbers they see.
Ford Bronco Sport Track Your Bronco Sport Order by VIN # Screenshot_20221019-205140_Chrome

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
So the 89 days. That could be time from order to estimated delivery? My build week is 12/05 I ordered it on 09/16.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Mine basically shows the same except for the Time In Status(Actual) number which I think is based on the first time you accessed it.
I think that is the last time I was notified about a change in production date.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I think that is the last time I was notified about a change in production date.
The 8 days on mine is when I first checked it. I just received notice of a schedule date change last night. Mine went from 11/21 to 11/28.

AltoAlto

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
So the 89 days. That could be time from order to estimated delivery? My build week is 12/05 I ordered it on 09/16.
the 89 days is longest someone waited in that particular state. "Order Confirmed" in this case. Its [Order tracks] updates are "fetches". When you enter the info and search, the tool asks. So someone maybe, in reality, in that status much longer.

Wolf

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Yeah, me too. I went from 11/14, to 10/31, back to 11/14, then to 11/21. Now, I get an email that it is now scheduled for the week of 11/28. So, I sent an email to the Ford CEO, Farley. I pretty much informed him, that we appreciate the weekly updates, but they are pushing us back all the time. Can you at least give us an explanation as to why we keep getting pushed back, instead of, "your order has been updated. It is now scheduled for whenever! C'mon, really?!?
Sponsored