mmack74

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep renegade
Mine did the same thing. Showed 11/24/2021 then that day came and now shows 12/14/2021. But it still shows In Production and not shipped. Maybe its on a train or maybe its still sitting. Don't know.
Ordered On 04/10/2021 Been a long wait lol.
Mine went to in production last Wednesday and finally shipped today.
Sponsored

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Thanks. I guess my next question is how accurate is the estimated delivery date on the Ford tracker?

This is all so confusing. The status still says “In Production”, but it was built on 6/15. It doesn’t say it’s been shipped but like I said there is an estimated delivery and my dealership site says In Transit
If it was built in June it could still be sitting in Mexico waiting a RCM module to be installed (most have already been), the FCM module recall (only some have been done), and finally the StopShip on Bronco Sports built from January to November for a rear brake recall. Get the VIN number of the vehicle and put it into the NHTSA.GOV website to see if the FDM recall was completed. ou can go to the Ford ETIS website to see if all the computer modules were installed:

https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

If it is on a StopShip hold it will show up in the Vehicle Visiblity report that the dealership has access to. Ask them to look it up and advise you.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine did the same thing. Showed 11/24/2021 then that day came and now shows 12/14/2021. But it still shows In Production and not shipped. Maybe its on a train or maybe its still sitting. Don't know.
Ordered On 04/10/2021 Been a long wait lol.
Ask your dealership to check the Vehicle Visibility report and make sure that it isn't listed as a StopShip.

HorseHog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If it was built in June it could still be sitting in Mexico waiting a RCM module to be installed (most have already been), the FCM module recall (only some have been done), and finally the StopShip on Bronco Sports built from January to November for a rear brake recall. Get the VIN number of the vehicle and put it into the NHTSA.GOV website to see if the FDM recall was completed. ou can go to the Ford ETIS website to see if all the computer modules were installed:

https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

If it is on a StopShip hold it will show up in the Vehicle Visiblity report that the dealership has access to. Ask them to look it up and advise you.

I’ve checked the ETIS before but I’m not sure where it tells you what has and hasn’t been installed. Is it the Last Checked column? The RCM shows 11/11/2021 for Last Checked. All the rest are 6/14/2021.

The FDM recall was repaired on December 3rd.

I’m certain it’s on Stop Ship status because of the brake recall, which isn’t showing on NHTSA yet.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve checked the ETIS before but I’m not sure where it tells you what has and hasn’t been installed. Is it the Last Checked column? The RCM shows 11/11/2021 for Last Checked. All the rest are 6/14/2021.

The FDM recall was repaired on December 3rd.

I’m certain it’s on Stop Ship status because of the brake recall, which isn’t showing on NHTSA yet.
Ok, so both of the "major" issues have been taken care of at the factory, so now it's probably just waiting on Ford to figure out which BS vehicles that they still have in Mexico are affected by the brake issue.

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
Neither tracker is working for me right now, I'm gonna assume that's a good sign.

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
my production week is supposed to be today 12/13/21. I cannot get anything on this tracker and nothing on the Ford tracking site. I used to be able to......

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The Ford tracking site is very intermittent. Although it seems to be down more often than not :(

Rick Ford

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Here is our Bronco Sport order tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your vehicle:

Bronco Sport Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
It worked for a few days after I got my window sticker but then stopped. I get a message Can't Retrieve Vin even though the VIN is correct and worked before.

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
I get a “Can’t retrieve this VIN” msg. Supposed to be scheduled for week of 31 Jan 2022.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I get a “Can’t retrieve this VIN” msg. Supposed to be scheduled for week of 31 Jan 2022.
Forum tracker has never worked for me, not once. Ford's tracker does work but not everyday.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Ordered BS Badlands with Premium Package, etc on December 23, 2021. Got order number within a day. Approximately how long do I wait for a VIN # from Ford? Dealer has no clue!
Most/Many orders from November don't have VINs yet. This weeks scheduling calendar was released today showing scheduling will happen this week for 10 weeks of building starting with the week of 1/31. So, based on previous scheduling, look for yours to possibly come out this Thursday
Sponsored