Too late to order a 2023... does anyone know when 2024 build order can be submitted?

GJarrett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport, 2017 EcoBoost Mustang
We tried to order our Bronco Sport last week to build but the dealer stated he couldn't get an order in; it is too late to order a 2023. He also did not know how long we would have to wait to try again with a 2024 build order. Does anyone have any info or idea when 2024 orders will start?
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Maverick order banks open Monday and they're built in the same factory so possibly soon. We are talking about Ford here so who the hell knows what's going on. Not even Ford knows some days it seems.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Tim Bartz said in August on a recent podcast.

Lulu

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Heritage
We tried to order our Bronco Sport last week to build but the dealer stated he couldn't get an order in; it is too late to order a 2023. He also did not know how long we would have to wait to try again with a 2024 build order. Does anyone have any info or idea when 2024 orders will start?
I had saved this. Said July 17 for 2024 orders

Ford Bronco Sport Too late to order a 2023... does anyone know when 2024 build order can be submitted? IMG_7545

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue

Rebecca NM

Badlands
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
If it is anything like last year I can relate my experience. I went in to my dealer in June and was told the ordering period for 2022 was over.
Saleswoman contacted me in early August and said the ordering period for 2023 had just opened. Went down and placed my order-Hot Pepper Badlands. Got it on January 19.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Ordering for 2024 Bronco Sports opened up July 21st.
I placed my order today.
No idea when the factory switches over to 2024 production and so no estimate for delivery.
There are some changes in the 2024 BS.
The keypad entry is now an add-on, dealer installed option and not integrated into the door pillar.
Some of the dealer installed add-ons previously shown on the "Build and Price" website are no longer available on the primary order, but can be ordered via the Accessories website or from the Parts department at your local Ford dealer.
For example, I was interested in having a dashcam ordered with the car and installed by the dealer before delivery. It seems that is no longer an option. When I inquired about the dashcams that are on the Ford Accessories site, the dealership's service department wasn't even sure that they could or would install it. Hmmm.
Sponsored