davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
The Toyos on my Gladiator say MADE IN THE USA The BF GOODRICH KO2 are great tires They are just heavy. Also have them on my Wrangler and they are great
I actually went with the Trail-Terrains which are a little less aggresive........Pretty sure the KO2s are not available in 245/60-18
Sponsored

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
I actually went with the Trail-Terrains which are a little less aggresive........Pretty sure the KO2s are not available in 245/60-18
Good Job. I am going to go with the 235/65r17s in the Toyo Open Country. I only have 600 miles on my Big Bend. I think this little 4x4 is more solid than my Gladiator

Nam3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Toyos on my Gladiator say MADE IN THE USA The BF GOODRICH KO2 are great tires They are just heavy. Also have them on my Wrangler and they are great
I definitely felt the difference when I put on Ko2s with Stelies on at the same time. I lost some acceleration for sure but I got used to it. I also get 21mpg average over the 24 I used to get.

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
I definitely felt the difference when I put on Ko2s with Stelies on at the same time. I lost some acceleration for sure but I got used to it. I also get 21mpg average over the 24 I used to get.
235/65s KO2 are 38.5 lbs compared to the same size as Toyos at 31.5 lbs.
s
Sponsored