SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
I so wish the 22s had this. I wonder if it's possible to retrofit.
Sponsored

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Three little buttons that I really like on the ‘23 Badland:

I bought this BS for my daughter, but for awhile, I’ll be sharing it with her. We are not the same size. 🤣

If it wasn’t a shared car, then this wouldn’t matter, but for now, it’s a small but nice feature to have. Glad Ford added it!

Ford Bronco Sport Three little buttons on the ‘23 Badlands F2484F83-FAAF-4FE7-AF8E-648F2BCA9087
That must be new for '23

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Definitely jealous. I'm 6'3 and my wife is 5'2.

JWPVB

Badlands
First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Sure is handy with multiple drivers. Not just the seat but the mirrors also. Wish it would have been in the 2021 in the Badlands package.
I wonder if they can add the seat auto-retraction option to my 21 BL if I already have the adjstable seat, in one of the future updates.

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
Sure is handy with multiple drivers. Not just the seat but the mirrors also. Wish it would have been in the 2021 in the Badlands package.
or the 22 BL too

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
I so wish the 22s had this. I wonder if it's possible to retrofit.
Talked to my service dept today and asked this same question. They said anything can be done with ingenuity. I dont think our 22's have the wiring in the door for it. Probably would have to find a wrecked 23 and salvage the inside door panel as well as find out where the wiring goes and take that.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
We have this on our Explorer. I’d love it on my BS except the reality is that it only adjusts the seats. A nice feature, but if they were serious about it they would have included coincidental side mirror adjustments.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Talked to my service dept today and asked this same question. They said anything can be done with ingenuity. I dont think our 22's have the wiring in the door for it. Probably would have to find a wrecked 23 and salvage the inside door panel as well as find out where the wiring goes and take that.
If you're going to all the trouble to put a different seat/motor in there's no reason you have to put the control in the same place on the door. All you need is three pushbutton on-off switches (or two if there are only two drivers) which you can put anywhere.

jmtapiar

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BS Badlands, 19 QX60, 19 Jetta Rline 19 Swift t
That is nice. But does your seat move back every time you turn off the car? Mine does that and I’m not a fan. There are several reasons but the main one is that I'm worried my old lab is going to get smushed if I forget to stop it. She can no longer jump out of the car from the seat, so she goes on the floor behind the driver and waits for the door to open.
I love this function and in mine was disabled when delivered, so I manually turned on. Just disable it on your car settings

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
so kinda off topic but related.... we use these quite frequently....with me driving both the bronco and my "old" edge that i got in 2019. my wife now has that and she sits drastically different in both vehicles to drive than i do....so its nice to hop in and hit the #1 button and seat goes where im comfortable...then she hits #2 and right back to her seat style...i was actually glad to see these on the sport when it came in. she has yet to drive the sport but she will do the same as she did in the Edge...
and fyi, i turned off the "easy" entry/exit feature....i found that the way my seat is i dont need it and it makes it better for the boy getting in so his little feet are not cramped up in the seat to start with...
amazing what small details you like that doesnt affect the overall driving of the vehicle.

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
I just took delivery of a 23 BS BL a month ago and I would have been very sad if it didn't have driver seat/mirror memory.

One other note: it is possible with the mirror memory to enable the sideview mirror going down to a set (memory) position while in reverse gear. It requires:

1) Using a compatible OBDII reader with MS-CAN support and Forscan on a Windows PC to edit the feature to on

2) A procedure to store the memory of the positions of both the left in right mirror while in reverse.

3) To use, you have to tap the driver door button for the left and right mirror BEFORE you put it in reverse.

4) When #3 is done, the selected sideview mirror will move down to the level programmed in step #2, and when the car is put back in P/N/D, it will return to the normal sideview mirror position for that driver.

A little bit of effort, but it's a nice convenience to have for things like parallel parking.
Sponsored