Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Three little buttons that I really like on the ‘23 Badland:

I bought this BS for my daughter, but for awhile, I’ll be sharing it with her. We are not the same size. 🤣

If it wasn’t a shared car, then this wouldn’t matter, but for now, it’s a small but nice feature to have. Glad Ford added it!

Ford Bronco Sport Three little buttons on the ‘23 Badlands F2484F83-FAAF-4FE7-AF8E-648F2BCA9087
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That is nice. But does your seat move back every time you turn off the car? Mine does that and I’m not a fan. There are several reasons but the main one is that I'm worried my old lab is going to get smushed if I forget to stop it. She can no longer jump out of the car from the seat, so she goes on the floor behind the driver and waits for the door to open.

OP
OP
delm

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
That is nice. But does your seat move back every time you turn off the car? Mine does that and I’m not a fan. There are several reasons but the main one is that I'm worried my old lab is going to get smushed if I forget to stop it. She can no longer jump out of the car from the seat, so she goes on the floor behind the driver and waits for the door to open.
It does. I really like it, but I can see why that wouldn’t be a good thing in your case.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Are you sure you can't change that in the configuration? You can turn off that feature in the wife's Escape.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This can be turned off in the settings. I think its "Seat Adjustment" or something like that under the Vehicle Tile.

rjs0962

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport-Badlands, BMW330i, Subaru Forester
Three little buttons that I really like on the ‘23 Badland:

I bought this BS for my daughter, but for awhile, I’ll be sharing it with her. We are not the same size. 🤣

If it wasn’t a shared car, then this wouldn’t matter, but for now, it’s a small but nice feature to have. Glad Ford added it!

Ford Bronco Sport Three little buttons on the ‘23 Badlands F2484F83-FAAF-4FE7-AF8E-648F2BCA9087
Sooooooo jealous!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It has been changed, thank you! I did not interpret my reading of the exit convenience option to equating to the seat moving back. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I crushed my dad’s little cooler in his Lexus. The seat motor didn’t even blink. I still have it back up as it makes it easier to get out of that low rider. The Sport is easy to get out and fortunately, I’m the only driver so it never moves.
Definitely a nice feature when you have motorized seats and multiple drivers.

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I wonder if it still moves back if a passenger is detected in the seat behind it.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
When taking delivery of our '23 Outer Banks, I was totally taken by surprise when discovering we have this feature. This is our first car with it and it's the best thing ever! Especially since we have three different people driving it! It's so nice to just hop in and go to your preset instead of fumbling around with the seat until you find the sweet spot. And what's even more surprising is the fact that the mirrors adjust according to each preset as well! That means the only thing I have to adjust is the rearview mirror. We all couldn't be happier with this feature, especially finding out that the 23MY comes standard as oppose to the 22MY. I'm not sure if it's available on the Big Bend but the Outer Banks and Badlands are definitely standard with that.