dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I liked mine a lot. Made a big difference living in Az. I get the sun in the morning going to work and then on the way home, 35 miles each way. This reminds I just had a new windshield put in and need to take it to my tinter.

Ford Bronco Sport Thoughts on sun strip? PXL_20220522_023639376
Sponsored

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
My wife wants one on her BS.

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
How do you like it? The windshield on the BS is really small, not sure If a tint strip would work for me.
I like it, I might be biased because I have exactly the same strip, did the front doors at the same time to match the factory tint. I had Ceramic tint installed, it's been 9 months now and not one bubble has popped up. I'm 5' 11 and the strip is still 2" above my line of sight, I like the seat low. For drivers who sit high it might be an issue.

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Not ugly — looks good, but not on my BS. However that one’s yours and should be what you like. Just keep on keeping on.

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I went with 35% all around /w 5% on the sunstrip. I would have went darker (had 20% on my last vehicle) but I share the car with the wife and her vision isn't as good, especially at night. This was a good compromise!

I also went with the ceramic tint; it was a bit more expensive but it does make a difference for heat in the vehicle in the summertime. Worth it to me!

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I have one and it makes a huge difference in the mornings when the sun is rising. Don't think it looks ugly.

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
A tinted sun strip is so 1992! Hard enough to see out the front at it is with the mirror and 360+gear taking up half the front windshield.
Sponsored