The little things... accessories so far.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I'm curious about your instalation of the BulletPoint mount. Did you just use self tapping screws into the top of the dash. I'm always hesitant to "screw" things up.

I have a hook that goes in my receiver hitch. Much easier to just hook the tow rope over it, and it doesn't rattle. If I were going to buy a shackle, I'd get a soft shackle. easier to store, and lighter weight.

I live in Albuquerque, the worst crime city in the worst crime state, but I've never had my registration sticker stolen. People here drive around with no plate and aren't bothered by the 14 cops we have in town.
Sponsored

OP
OP
supaDean

supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm curious about your instalation of the BulletPoint mount. Did you just use self tapping screws into the top of the dash. I'm always hesitant to "screw" things up.

I have a hook that goes in my receiver hitch. Much easier to just hook the tow rope over it, and it doesn't rattle. If I were going to buy a shackle, I'd get a soft shackle. easier to store, and lighter weight.

I live in Albuquerque, the worst crime city in the worst crime state, but I've never had my registration sticker stolen. People here drive around with no plate and aren't bothered by the 14 cops we have in town.
It's a little tricky, however all you need is a drill. Bullet supplies everything else needed including the proper size drill bit. A printed install sheet is also included. I did use a silver-coloured sharpie to mark the drill points, but it's not really needed as long as you take your time to ensure you're marking in the center. The drilling doesn't occur in the car. Once you're removed the dash piece you can drill it anywhere, so it's not difficult. Hope this helps.