Tsali

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Good afternoon BS enthusiast! So here is my dilemma...I have a maxed out BS Badlands, I've lifted it 1.5, put RC Sliders on and bought upgraded 17" wheels and shoed the with BF AT's. However, I bought a bull bar with 4 spots and they do NOT fit the "Badlands". Any suggestions? I like my "tow hooks" and do not want to give them up. Also, where can I get a "red;" skid plate(s) as well? What do y'all recommend for a roof rack, I won't be camping on it however. Thanks and I do appreciate it. By the way, I do like my Badlands, but hate some of the "cheap ass" thin plastic Ford used...did they not get the memo to fire the "Pintp" guy after all these years? Dayum!
Sponsored

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I think your best bet for a red skid plate is to buy a jcr or hrg skid plate and pay a powder coat shop to make it red 👍 just saw a video on YouTube where a guy had his rc nudge bar powder coated a nice gold/bronze

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Good afternoon BS enthusiast! So here is my dilemma...I have a maxed out BS Badlands, I've lifted it 1.5, put RC Sliders on and bought upgraded 17" wheels and shoed the with BF AT's. However, I bought a bull bar with 4 spots and they do NOT fit the "Badlands". Any suggestions? I like my "tow hooks" and do not want to give them up. Also, where can I get a "red;" skid plate(s) as well? What do y'all recommend for a roof rack, I won't be camping on it however. Thanks and I do appreciate it. By the way, I do like my Badlands, but hate some of the "cheap ass" thin plastic Ford used...did they not get the memo to fire the "Pintp" guy after all these years? Dayum!
Sounds like you might have picked up the rough country nudge bar, several users have reported that the mounting bracket for that nudge bar can be cut to still allow the use of your tow hooks, as the bull bar will never really function as a recovery point anyways

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
You should powder coated a skid plate that is already in the market
Sponsored