RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I watched your mud video's on YouTube, looks like you should think about upgrading the tires.
You do much more with the Sport than most even think of or would ever attempt.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks like you got high centered at the 8:30 mark.

OP
OP

Rodrigo_V_U

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrak
I watched your mud video's on YouTube, looks like you should think about upgrading the tires.
You do much more with the Sport than most even think of or would ever attempt.

Hi there, I know that,but my use is 99% onroad. Times like these are just for fun. I don't wantto list noisy tires all the time on the road.

And if I would start to thing about lift, bigger tires, etc, etc, I'd change to a truck...

but thanks for the comment

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
yes, I entered into it slowly to save my front bumper in the ditch, so I didn'thave enough inertia.

And I knew the guy with the Ranger was there waiting for me, heheh
Makes sense. Seems to be one of the knocks on the car in general, it doesn't have a much stock clearance as trucks so they can high center on trails like this.

I'll be taking mine out this week to the mountains in Southern California with a family friend and I got the tow straps ready. They have a big bronco and the expectation is to put the car in some more unusual rock crawly situations, should be a good time.

And like you I'm totally prepared to get pulled out by a Ford, this time it'll be a Big Bronco Badsquatch