rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
A month ago the Jeep battery went dead. He called AAA and they jumped it or changed the battery. My son in law didn't want to tell me
but when he asked if the Wrangler has this problem, he said a few but the small Broncos Wow. They are the #1 by far. LOL.
I don't worry about the battery because it's constantly charged when the Bronco is not in use.
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
What data do you have saying the BS is the #1 car with a battery problem?

OP
OP
rocks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What data do you have saying the BS is the #1 car with a battery problem?
No data. Just talk from a AAA service guy. He stated the small Broncos are most of his battery calls versus other vehicles.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
When she asked the guy did she reference Jeep vs. BS or did she say ā€œWhat vehicle has the most dead batteries?ā€ Iā€™m not trying to be difficult but often when you ask someone a loaded question you get a loaded answer.

For example my company gives me a Chevy for my car, and the Traverse battery died at 16k miles. My BS has over 45k miles no issues. So if you asked me what has more battery issues, a Chevy or a Ford Iā€™m telling you Chevy all day.

OP
OP
rocks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My son in law asked if the Wrangler has this problem, and he said a few but the small Broncos Wow. They are the #1 calls they get by far.
The service guy added the statement about the BS without my son in law asking what vehicle has the most battery problems.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
AAA remembers the Bronco Sport battery changes because they are a pain and cost a $40 up charge. Thatā€™s what an AAA Tech said while replacing an AAA Battery in our Toyota a few weeks ago (the AAA battery failed in 17 months, was replaced for free under the AAA warranty).

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
A month ago the Jeep battery went dead. He called AAA and they jumped it or changed the battery. My son in law didn't want to tell me
but when he asked if the Wrangler has this problem, he said a few but the small Broncos Wow. They are the #1 by far. LOL.
I don't worry about the battery because it's constantly charged when the Bronco is not in use.
Am on my 2nd Bronco Sport Badlands and have NEVER had a battery problem. Would like to know where he got his info from or just hearsay.

OP
OP
rocks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am on my 2nd Bronco Sport Badlands and have NEVER had a battery problem. Would like to know where he got his info from or just hearsay.
Hearsay? The guy is a AAA road service employee. Why would he lie? It's no secret the BS has some battery issues. Do a search. It is what it is. You and I and many others haven't had issues but there was a problem for many here.

OP
OP
rocks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Youā€™re fighting an uphill battle dude šŸ˜€. These people donā€™t want to hear it!
Just the facts maā€™am, hearsay evidence is heresy evidence here šŸ˜‚
True!
This happens on all forums.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Youā€™re fighting an uphill battle dude šŸ˜€. These people donā€™t want to hear it! šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s not that no one wants to hear it, itā€™s just there isnā€™t any real data other than some posters on a forum and now one AAA guy. Iā€™ve said this before. This forum has a little over 11k members. Thatā€™s about a month of BS production. The BS has been in production for more than 3.5 years. With close to 350k sold in the US alone. Do you want to correlate about 50 people on a forum saying they had battery issues as a blanket statement that there is a full blown battery issue across the board? This is the internet. People come here to troll and complain. Itā€™s not real life.

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hearsay? The guy is a AAA road service employee. Why would he lie? It's no secret the BS has some battery issues. Do a search. It is what it is. You and I and many others haven't had issues but there was a problem for many here.
Lots of vehicles have battery problems. Maybe the AAA guy was a Jeep fan, who knows. If you believed e eryone who owns this vehicle or that vehicle and says they're junk etc without the actual statitics being posted to back it up, it is just one person's opinion. That is all I am saying. So post the statistics. Thanks

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Lots of vehicles have battery problems. Maybe the AAA guy was a Jeep fan, who knows. If you believed e eryone who owns this vehicle or that vehicle and says they're junk etc without the actual statitics being posted to back it up, it is just one person's opinion. That is all I am saying. So post the statistics. Thanks
P.s. How many is many?

OP
OP
rocks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itā€™s not that no one wants to hear it, itā€™s just there isnā€™t any real data other than some posters on a forum and now one AAA guy. Iā€™ve said this before. This forum has a little over 11k members. Thatā€™s about a month of BS production. The BS has been in production for more than 3.5 years. With close to 350k sold in the US alone. Do you want to correlate about 50 people on a forum saying they had battery issues as a blanket statement that there is a full blown battery issue across the board? This is the internet. People come here to troll and complain. Itā€™s not real life.
I'm not saying it's a full blown issue. I'm just posting what a AAA guy said about the calls he's been making on vehicles with battery issues.
Again, my son in law did not ask what are the worst vehicles with battery issues. The guy said what he did about the BS without any input from my son in law about a BS.

OP
OP
rocks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An opinion but his job is to service people with vehicle issues. So, his opinion and experiences have more validity than us here.
Sponsored

Last edited: