Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Just got an email from Ford saying my production date has been pushed back to 2/8...even though my Badlands was supposedly built a month ago and is supposed to arrive any day now. Has anyone else received an email like this?
I also just got an email that my production date has been delayed. Mine was originally scheduled to be built 1/18, but the email says it has been delayed until 1/25. So, it’s a week later, which isn’t bad, but I am so excited to get mine that I don’t want to wait any longer lol.
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Mine has said "In Production" since right before Christmas. And still says that.

I'm sure they're just being extra careful with it.
I had a production date of 12/14 and finally got my vin on 12/23 and it’s been in production since then. Do you think they shut down for the holidays or from Covid?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I had a production date of 12/14 and finally got my vin on 12/23 and it’s been in production since then. Do you think they shut down for the holidays or from Covid?
Likely both.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was yours already built though? I understand delays, but if mine was built and shipped a month ago why is it back in production again?
maybe it was damaged in transit.

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks

Pretty sure they shutdown for the holidays.

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
Just got an email from Ford saying my production date has been pushed back to 2/8...even though my Badlands was supposedly built a month ago and is supposed to arrive any day now. Has anyone else received an email like this?
Yup. From 02/08 to 02/15

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Let me know how things go.
Have you heard any news on yours?Found out today mine is now in Dixiana,SC which is where CSX has their automotive transport center (TDSI) so it looks like there is where it will go to a truck.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Have you heard any news on yours?Found out today mine is now in Dixiana,SC which is where CSX has their automotive transport center (TDSI) so it looks like there is where it will go to a truck.
They may be sitting side by side. I talked with my dealer today. He had the Ford rep in today. He said mine was still in Cayce/Dixiana in space A 1 11. He had no idea when it would be loaded. It is a huge parking lot. I am sure it is well over a thousand cars parked there waiting to be delivered. In my younger days I have been known to out there and try to find my car that I was waiting on.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
They may be sitting side by side. I talked with my dealer today. He had the Ford rep in today. He said mine was still in Cayce/Dixiana in space A 1 11. He had no idea when it would be loaded. It is a huge parking lot. I am sure it is well over a thousand cars parked there waiting to be delivered. In my younger days I have been known to out there and try to find my car that I was waiting on.
Last month Ford Marketing said it was in Cayce, today she said it was Dixiana, which is not far from Cayce and right where 26 and 77 cross. CSX has a rail yard in Cayce and the auto transport lot in Dixana it says on their site.I looked at it on street view with Google maps and it does look like a massive dealership lot ? Lived in SC all my life never heard of Dixiana before today, lol

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
According to my dealer, my production date is 01/18(I read that off his screen). Yesterday he said that it was expected for delivery on 02/08/2021, however, none of that shows up on my Ford Tracking or the tracking app here in the forum.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Pretty sure they shutdown for the holidays.
Don’t know about COVID but they shut the plant down for 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years. They should have started back up yesterday. Scheduling starts again Thursday.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Had a date change on my window sticker to today's date. Hoping that means it is or has went on a truck today. Fingers crossed. Any news on yours.

Last edited:

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited: