Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What are the sites that track the build? I saw the one on the forum that you can add the VIN. Mine is still showing as in production with an ETA of 1/1/90. 5 year old me better have good credit.
Mine shows the same date, but when I went to the dealer it showed a real production date. There should be updates on 1/2/21. According to my dealer the factory is closed for the holiday until the 1/1/21.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Mine shows the same date, but when I went to the dealer it showed a real production date. There should be updates on 1/2/21. According to my dealer the factory is closed for the holiday until the 1/1/21.
Ours was slated for January 7th but we got it on the 23rd. Good luck and hope it shows up early like ours did.

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was looking for same info, thanks to those that have answered.

Looks like Ford has been over-delivering on due dates; lots of folks getting theirs ahead of schedule!

Dubblxtc

First Edition
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Was looking for same info, thanks to those that have answered.

Looks like Ford has been over-delivering on due dates; lots of folks getting theirs ahead of schedule!
Check often my First Edition was built on 12/9. Arrived at dealer on 19th. First one to arrive and they sold it that day. Without knowing it was in or contacted. Wednesday 11/23 I check and shows mine with my VIN number arrived on 19th. Call dealer said some words. Thursday 12/24 around 10:30 dealer called said mine is in. Apparently they said since there was no contract yet they can sell. Well it happened to me and I’m sure it won’t be the last that this will happen to. From 12/19-12/23 there was no change except in transit.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Check often my First Edition was built on 12/9. Arrived at dealer on 19th. First one to arrive and they sold it that day. Without knowing it was in or contacted. Wednesday 11/23 I check and shows mine with my VIN number arrived on 19th. Call dealer said some words. Thursday 12/24 around 10:30 dealer called said mine is in. Apparently they said since there was no contract yet they can sell. Well it happened to me and I’m sure it won’t be the last that this will happen to. From 12/19-12/23 there was no change except in transit.
That’s ridiculous. I can tell you with certainty that if that happens to me I will walk away from Ford and never buy another product from them again. So what happens now for you? Did they send another FE?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I think the inconsistencies of how the dealers have been communicating and stuff like this is proof that Tesla is right to not do dealers and sell straight to the customer. This makes Ford look bad and most definitely will hurt their bottom line.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Ford email said my OB delivery date is 1/14. I just got a call from my dealership. They told me my OB is on a train in Virginia. They expect it in about a week.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Haha might as well at this point! Mine actually shows estimated delivery of 1/19...but I have to believe it shows up earlier than that if it’s truly in Delaware right now
@vronca you must be holding mine up! It's been sitting in New Castle Delaware since 12/21 and hasn't moved. My scheduled delivery is 1/5.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
@vronca you must be holding mine up! It's been sitting in New Castle Delaware since 12/21 and hasn't moved. My scheduled delivery is 1/5.
Haha mine must be sitting there right next to yours! It’s been in New Castle for a good week or so as well. I guess they took a break for the holidays? Fortunately it’s only a few hours away whenever they do decide to actually move it...

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
Called ford marketing today and they told me my vehicle was transferred to the trucking company today! hopefully ill be picking her up tomorrow or Wednesday!

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
@vronca and @kmb421 we should just hop in the car and drive up there! Ford website shows estimated delivery date of 1/5/21. Same for y'all?
Still no movement... I'm getting worried that it could have been on the train in Roanoke. Is there any way to find that out? My dealer doesn't have any updates.

When I track on palsapp.com it shows destination name as "null" and status as "pending." Is that the same for you guys?
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? Capture.JPG
Sponsored