Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
lemon law
How would that work . no one has any idea how that Glass broke & so far has only broke once . Not sure where you are going with this ?
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
NO, It is still pending production, I asked some time ago when I started hearing about the "Parts" issues. I would rather not have a moonroof and was hoping that they would let me get a BL/BL without the Moonroof. No Luck. Shoot I even told that I was not looking to change the cost. Just not have a moonroof.
I just don't get it. If you don't want a moonroof why not just never open it? If you don't use it you probably won't need "parts". It has a liner cover on the inside and you can't tell there is a moonroof from the outside. Is the extra "blessed" roof weight that big a deal?

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I just don't get it. If you don't want a moonroof why not just never open it? If you don't use it you probably won't need "parts". It has a liner cover on the inside and you can't tell there is a moonroof from the outside. Is the extra "blessed" roof weight that big a deal?
I would imagine it's because of the delay in supply of the moonroof "parts".

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would imagine it's because of the delay in supply of the moonroof "parts".
Ah, okay. I thought we were beyond waiting for moonroof assemblies to be available. I waited for months for my moonroof and for the tow hitch.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Ah, okay. I thought we were beyond waiting for moonroof assemblies to be available. I waited for months for my moonroof and for the tow hitch.
Welcome to the club!!
We're all crying about the waiting game. :cwl:

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome to the club!!
We're all crying about the waiting game. :cwl:
It's worth the wait. Just today leaving the hardware store a guy gets out of a Benz SUV, starts around his car then comes back and sticks his head by the passenger window and goes "This is one great looking vehicle, how is it?". It feels like a daily occurrence when I reply "I love it".

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
I would believe that they stalled the BS line because of Chips all along , maybe they had issues with some parts , but you can put a BS down the line with out a Trailer hitch , just as you could one with out a engine cover .

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
It's worth the wait. Just today leaving the hardware store a guy gets out of a Benz SUV, starts around his car then comes back and sticks his head by the passenger window and goes "This is one great looking vehicle, how is it?". It feels like a daily occurrence when I reply "I love it".
Did yours get built and then put in a yard to bake in Mexican sun? Cause thats where mines been last two weeks and will stay there until 10/31 or whenever. There is waiting and then there is waiting while brand new vehicle gets a baking in desert sun....

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I would believe that they stalled the BS line because of Chips all along , maybe they had issues with some parts , but you can put a BS down the line with out a Trailer hitch , just as you could one with out a engine cover .
Keep in mind, tow involved the anti-sway and an extra chip...it's more than just a tow bracket bolted/welded to the frame. It's a tow package. Mine was built with tow but I didn't get 360+ or the package...just a guess as to why some were built and others were not.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did yours get built and then put in a yard to bake in Mexican sun? Cause thats where mines been last two weeks and will stay there until 10/31 or whenever. There is waiting and then there is waiting while brand new vehicle gets a baking in desert sun....
I’m pretty sure mine got built and driven as some bossman’s commuter car for the extra week it was “in production” because it had 60 mysterious extra miles on It when it got here. I don’t sweat the small stuff, but I hope he kept it in a garage. :crackup:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I’m pretty sure mine got built and driven as some bossman’s commuter car for the extra week it was “in production” because it had 60 mysterious extra miles on It when it got here. I don’t sweat the small stuff, but I hope he kept it in a garage. :crackup:
So joy ridden for a week? Prob could not resist loaded red badlands not many of those around.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Well, on the bright side...the paint will be fully cured and perhaps you will be less likely to get paint chips down to the metal along the hood and front panels. :crazy:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Well, on the bright side...the paint will be fully cured and perhaps you will be less likely to get paint chips down to the metal along the hood and front panels. :crazy:
Yeah there you go you got the right perspective.
Sponsored