Ysanlayla

Badlands
First Name
Ysan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport/VW
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Thanks for the invite. I just picked up my BS BL Velocity Blue 4 days ago and really am enjoying it. I'm a 6 year Navy veteran, worked in IT and am now retired living in North Georgia. I've seen lots of the world and am now looking forward to taking trips all across this amazing nation. It's been fun getting to know my BL. So far, it has exceeded my expectations
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_8698
Sponsored

P79carter

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport; 2021 Explorer
Hello, Got my Bronco Sport Big Bend yesterday. I have been observing this sight for for quite a while. This is not my first bronco. I had a 79 bronco many years ago.

SoCal Warrior

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the invite. I just picked up my BS BL Velocity Blue 4 days ago and really am enjoying it. I'm a 6 year Navy veteran, worked in IT and am now retired living in North Georgia. I've seen lots of the world and am now looking forward to taking trips all across this amazing nation. It's been fun getting to know my BL. So far, it has exceeded my expectations
welcome aboard!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
This is my first post. I have just been viewing topics and discussions since I joined in October, 2021. I want to become more active in the forum, and get other people's opinions, and insight on the Bronco Sport.

I bought my Outer Banks in October of 2021 from Green Ford in Greensboro, NC. I was going to order an OBX in Area 51 with Navy Pier interior. The dealer happened to have the one I ended up getting, but with brown interior. It had every option that I wanted, so I bought it off the lot that day before it got gone. I didn't think I would like the brown interior, but I love it. I have taken her to the OBX of North Carolina twice now, and have driven her on the beach of Corolla, NC. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Bronco2
Congratulations on your new Bronco! And welcome to the forum, happy to have you here. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hi everyone, ordered my cactus grey BS BL back in Feb and it looks like it should arrive in the next week or two (it's actually here in Michigan just waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer). Great site we have here with lots of helpful information.
Woohoo! Can't wait for you to be in the driver seat. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello, Got my Bronco Sport Big Bend yesterday. I have been observing this sight for for quite a while. This is not my first bronco. I had a 79 bronco many years ago.
Congratulations! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)

Reactions: Jrl

Budstang2k5

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands / 2018 Ford F150 5.0
Welcome aboard........I have the same color scheme and BL setup. I feel like this is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned..........Thank You Ford.

Rawah652

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2004 Ford Thunderbird
Recently got my Bronco Sport Badlands in! One small little outing to a couple National Parks is the only fun things I"ve done with it yet. Can't wait to take it out to Moab for the Bronco Off-roadeo in October.

I traded in my 2017 Escape for it, and while I really enjoyed the Escape, and hit a respectable 21 states in the 35,000-ish miles I drove it, I am absolutely loving the Bronco! The only thing I wish the Bronco had from the Escape was the driver seat design- just not as comfy on a long drive as the Escape was.
Sponsored