Rumor has it there's a TSB out for noisy brakes...

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I also asked about the TSB, service writer said you need an official diagnosis as Ford will not perform the TSB without it, you would have to leave the vehicle for 1 to 2 days. In my case the sound really isn't that bad, in fact when I was moving my Mini Clubman out of the driveway after sitting a few days it made the same noise as the BS but worse, never noticed it happening before.
Sponsored

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
I’m just getting ready to do the same. What pads did you use? Did you change the pins and bushings also?
Thanks
The noise is back already. I did not change the pins and bushings. From what I hear, that could actually be the culprit.

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just had tsb 23-2041 performed on my rear brakes and it didn't resolve the problem. Just as loud as ever..

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I just accepted it...its a character of the car. Mine has done it since new. Once the car has been moving it doesn't do it anymore. I don't find it that much of a big deal to even take it to the dealer for that.
I also had let mine go for 2 years but now it's much louder and an every day occurrence. Dealer performed tsb pin and bushing replacement and it is still as bad as ever.