ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey everyone, it seems that big things are happening over the past few weeks and people are actually getting their vehicles. Just wanted to see what’s happening with us now and if people took delivery, still waiting, etc.

Order: 3/13 In Production: 6/22 Chip installed: 10/15 Shipped: 10/16 Arrived at dealer: 11/8

I went to the dealership this evening before work to confirm that it’s actually here and not marked “delivered” when it’s actually sitting in a train yard in NJ or something. I didn’t see it because it is at the service center which is off-site from the sales location but I spoke to the sales manager and he confirmed it is. I have an appointment to pick it up on Friday afternoon and I can’t wait!!
Sponsored

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Hey everyone, it seems that big things are happening over the past few weeks and people are actually getting their vehicles. Just wanted to see what’s happening with us now and if people took delivery, still waiting, etc.

Order: 3/13 In Production: 6/22 Chip installed: 10/15 Shipped: 10/16 Arrived at dealer: 11/8

I went to the dealership this evening before work to confirm that it’s actually here and not marked “delivered” when it’s actually sitting in a train yard in NJ or something. I didn’t see it because it is at the service center which is off-site from the sales location but I spoke to the sales manager and he confirmed it is. I have an appointment to pick it up on Friday afternoon and I can’t wait!!
Mine is a dealer order I put a deposit down on in September. Built in June and sat until shipped on 10/11. Arrived on 10/29 and currently waiting at the dealer for the FDM recall to be completed before I can even sit in it.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe

Ordered: 3/12, In Production 6/14. Chip Installed 10/03, Shipped 10/05, Arrived at dealer 10/23

I actually saw it in the shop on 10/26 getting the dealer installed items put on and got to see inside of it. It won't be long now for us but it's a long tough road that we will be leaving behind. Ours are extra special since they are colors that are no longer available as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine is a dealer order I put a deposit down on in September. Built in June and sat until shipped on 10/11. Arrived on 10/29 and currently waiting at the dealer for the FDM recall to be completed before I can even sit in it.
It seems the FDM parts are going to be available any day now!

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Badlands (No BL package)
-Ordered 3/17
-Production 6/10
-RCM Installed 9/27
-Shipped 9/28
-Arrived at Dealership 10/26, waiting on FDM recall fix
-Informed that FDM might be ready by next week

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered On 04/10/2021
Built on 06/17/2021
Still sitting waiting on the chip and FDM recall.
But window sticker updated today. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered On 04/10/2021
Built on 06/17/2021
Still sitting waiting on the chip and FDM recall.
But window sticker updated today. Fingers crossed.
It Hass to be soon it seems like everyone from our timeframe they seem great progress I’m sure it’s any day now

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered 2/13
Production 6/4
Shipped 10/20

Waiting on delivery (est 11/24)
Will need FDM as well

soooo close!!
If you put your Vin and order number into the tracker on this forum how many days does it say until delivery? Ford was telling me my car wasn’t coming until the 16th latest the 22nd but the track around here said 23 days Which was right on the money it arrived on the eighth and shipped on 16 October. You may get yours sooner than you think and it seems the FDM part is available now.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered 3/24
In Production 6/4
Built 10/20
No FDM Recall
In transit - ETA 11/17

Assuming any day now

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you put your Vin and order number into the tracker on this forum how many days does it say until delivery? Ford was telling me my car wasn’t coming until the 16th latest the 22nd but the track around here said 23 days Which was right on the money it arrived on the eighth and shipped on 16 October. You may get yours sooner than you think and it seems the FDM part is available now.
The tracker has it at 24 days, so end of this week I hope!

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Ordered 2/13
Production 6/4
Shipped 10/20

Waiting on delivery (est 11/24)
Will need FDM as well

soooo close!!
It took 18 days from the day it was shipped to travel by rail to the car port in NJ, and then the last 36 miles by truck to my dealership.

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered 2/11
“Built” 6/10
RCM chip installed 9/24
Delivered 10/28
Awaiting FDM recall, but dealer said part has been ordered.

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The tracker has it at 24 days, so end of this week I hope!
Mine said 23 and it was correct it arrived 8 days before Ford said it would so I bet it will be here when you say unless there is a delay for Veterans Day or something
Sponsored