Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I think he did. One of the other threads, maybe it was the CX-50 one, he went & got a Mazda. But I’m with you, I will get exactly the car I wanted for my use case & budget. Nothing wrong with that!
Yes, he did order a Mazda because he doesn’t like his Bronco Sport. For some reason he still comes here to troll. I’m adding him to my ”ignore” list, I suggest others do the same.
Sponsored

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Yes, he did order a Mazda because he doesn’t like his Bronco Sport. For some reason he still comes here to troll. I’m adding him to my ”ignore” list, I suggest others do the same.
Please, tell my how to put someone on ignore? For someone who seems to hate his BS, he has taken the time to add a few things, but I don’t want to read his posts any longer.

ETA: never mind, I found it. 🙃

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Please, tell my how to put someone on ignore? For someone who seems to hate his BS, he has taken the time to add a few things, but I don’t want to read his posts any longer.

ETA: never mind, I found it. 🙃
Im gonna make it look good while i have it.. Cost me 60 bucks to do all my vinyl.. think i have 400 all together in it. But trading it for 30k and only payed 27,700. So its ok .. bye bye .. dont be mad because i give honest opinions about this vehicle.. i know you all defend it because you own one but come on guys

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Nice and warm here today, seems like a good one to give it a go. I’ll post a pic when it’s done

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Haha he’s clearly still feeling inadequate

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I leave mine on cause can't see them anyways.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing SPORT Badge PXL_20220618_113147844.MP

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

mizzoubronco

Big Bend
First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I have vinyl black stick ons for the BRONCO and because mine is white on white, I just left the SPORT letters as is so the BRONCO stands out more.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing SPORT Badge 85C700C9-3C11-41E1-BF20-84221C5F9A65

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Has anyone else removed the sport badge in the rear?

I thought the placement was awkward and a bad design choice. Nothing against it being a sport either. Love the car. Just wanted to have it without the awkwardly placed badge under the badda$$ Bronco Logo. I think it looks much cleaner now and super happy with my decision!!

Posting to hopefully help others with this decision

Next up 1.5 lift kit with 245s Tired

Ford Bronco Sport Removing SPORT Badge 13C85FDD-5AAD-4DBF-B05A-45B1EF66B6F1
I agree, I think it does look better without it. How did you remove it?
I went the Rough Country 1.5" lift. About 3,000 miles and no problems. I put 255 x 55 R18 tires on mine. They do not rub anywhere but it is close. They are a 29" tire. Not enough room for a 30". The lift does not really show since it is not much.

Ford Bronco Sport Removing SPORT Badge Rough  Country Lift 3.JPG

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I agree, I think it does look better without it. How did you remove it?
I went the Rough Country 1.5" lift. About 3,000 miles and no problems. I put 255 x 55 R18 tires on mine. They do not rub anywhere but it is close. They are a 29" tire. Not enough room for a 30". The lift does not really show since it is not much.

Ford Bronco Sport Removing SPORT Badge Rough  Country Lift 3.JPG
It’s pretty easy. Let the badge get warm on a hot day, then using dental floss, begging sawing at the adhesive underneath the badge using the floss and that’s kinda it really. Use goo gone or cleaning wipes to remove the adhesive on the car.