ebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Great thread except for the fact no one has a step by step on how to remove those SPORT letters...
On a hot day, 90 degrees or hotter. Use some dental floss and slightly wiggle the floss between the badge and the paint. You don’t have to put the floss directly on the paint, it can be angled to go right between the badge and the adhesive. Don’t worry about the excess adhesive on the paint. It’ll come off easy with a microfiber towel and goo gone. Floss will not damage your paint.

Highly recommend a hot day! If not, use a heat gun/hairdryer to loosen the adhesive.

It took me 8-10 minutes. I was surprised how easy it was.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Great thread except for the fact no one has a step by step on how to remove those SPORT letters...
You mean like my response to you HERE.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Of course people say its a real bronco because they couldnt afford the full size.... i know when im at a light next to a big bronco i dont feel like a real bronco lol.. its like when a chrysler 300 pulls up to a bentley... everyone at that light thinks the same thing.. putting cobra rims on a v6 mustang.. all rediculous .. cant fake being something else..

OP
OP
ebronco

ebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Of course people say its a real bronco because they couldnt afford the full size.... i know when im at a light next to a big bronco i dont feel like a real bronco lol.. its like when a chrysler 300 pulls up to a bentley... everyone at that light thinks the same thing.. putting cobra rims on a v6 mustang.. all rediculous .. cant fake being something else..
What do you mean??? It’s still a bronco. You can’t compare it the same way as a Bentley and a chrysler. Those are 2 completely different brands.
Bronco & Bronco Sport are both Broncos. Yes they are different models but are in the same family. Some people don’t want the bronco, they want something quieter with better fuel efficiency. I’ve had a Jeep Wrangler in my past… I wanted something different, yet still outdoorsy. And money is of no issue.

My bronco sport was more money than the base bronco.

also, why be negative? I see you have a sport, why does it matter. It’s so immature

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
What do you mean??? It’s still a bronco. You can’t compare it the same way as a Bentley and a chrysler. Those are 2 completely different brands.
Bronco & Bronco Sport are both Broncos. Yes they are different models but are in the same family. Some people don’t want the bronco, they want something quieter with better fuel efficiency. I’ve had a Jeep Wrangler in my past… I wanted something different, yet still outdoorsy.

also, why be negative? I see you have a sport, why does it matter. It’s so immature
You only find it negative because you dont agree.. And no its a bronco sport..

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Bronco and Bronco Sport both have Bronco in the name. And are both broncos. Yes, they are different models, however they are in the same line of vehicles. You are clearly uneducated and just trying to be rude.
So im uneducated because you have a bronco symbol uncentered now. I gave my opinion. And you are actually being rude because you disagree. So now im rude.. the sport on there didnt make it look weird. Removing it and making it uncentered definately does not clean it up.. so dont make a thread if all you want are rainbow and sunshine answers

TSBates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
My First Edition Sport was a few hundred dollars more expensive than the Outer Banks Full Size I had on order, so....

Reactions: Jrl

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Ok so consensus is remove Sport letters, move Bronco letters down to center, then tell everyone its a Bronco. Got it...

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I found just using a hair dryer works pretty good for most glued on badges, stickers, etc.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
.. cant fake being something else..
Dude, don't foist your inadequacies on others. If I had wanted a full-sized Bronco I would've bought one. I got exactly the car I wanted: a BRONCO Sport. It cost a bit more than half what a similarly equipped full-sized Bronco would have, gets nearly 50% better fuel mileage, is far, far more pleasant to drive on paved roads, and will go everywhere I want to go off-road. My BRONCO is precisely what I wanted.

You are clearly unhappy with your Bronco Sport. You should sell it and go buy what you really want. I think you'd be a lot happier. Life's too short...

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Dude, don't foist your inadequacies on others. If I had wanted a full-sized Bronco I would've bought one. I got exactly the car I wanted: a BRONCO Sport. It cost a bit more than half what a similarly equipped full-sized Bronco would have, gets nearly 50% better fuel mileage, is far, far more pleasant to drive on paved roads, and will go everywhere I want to go off-road. My BRONCO is precisely what I wanted.

You are clearly unhappy with your Bronco Sport. You should sell it and go buy what you really want. I think you'd be a lot happier. Life's too short...
I think he did. One of the other threads, maybe it was the CX-50 one, he went & got a Mazda. But I’m with you, I will get exactly the car I wanted for my use case & budget. Nothing wrong with that!