Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins?

HunRugger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
First post. Wife just purchased a white BS. We don't like the Ford logo, we want to keep it simple, clean, and symmetrical with the Black on white lettering only. Is the rear Ford emblem just adhesive, or does it use guide pins or clips as well?

Thanks in advance.

Obligatory pic...obviously not of the emblem ;)
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? IMG_7612
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Well, damn...I was looking at some pics and realized the emblem is recessed, confirmed by checking it myself. So removing it would leave a Ford emblem recessed void.

Oh well. I might have to find something for the passenger side for symmetry's sake.
That's what ?,,, OCD, ADHD, I resemble that remark. :'P
People are blacking out the Bronco letters right ? How about re doing the factory emblem,
Wrapping it,
Hand painting it,
White with black FORD letters.
For my Murdered out Shadow Black I'm hoping for a re-do say black and dark charcoal letters or visa versa.
I swear I saw aftermarket something on this, somewhere a few years back.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
That's what ?,,, OCD, ADHD, I resemble that remark. :'P
People are blacking out the Bronco letters right ? How about re doing the factory emblem,
Wrapping it,
Hand painting it,
White with black FORD letters.
For my Murdered out Shadow Black I'm hoping for a re-do say black and dark charcoal letters or visa versa.
I swear I saw aftermarket something on this, somewhere a few years back.
I’ve seen a post more recently than a few years back either on this forum or in the FB group, where the Ford logo was replaced by a black on black emblem. It does have guide pins. Think they ordered from Etsy or Amazon... I’ll do some digging later if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yea, this morning I was checking and found matte black Ford emblems...just need to see if I can get one that fits.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? 1615904078417
That might look nice in B&W, or W&B, but I'm guessing it might just look like a solid black oval from more than a couple of feet away...?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
That might look nice in B&W, or W&B, but I'm guessing it might just look like a solid black oval from more than a couple of feet away...?
It’ll look great though as is on my Kodiak OB. I was debating some brushed silver accents but I think I like this better.

Edit: I’m considering the brushed metallic silver as a plastidip option over the white letters to match if I go that route. Just for something a little different. Haven’t seen any good examples though of metallic plastidip being able to pull off the vision I have in my head though.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
That's the Murdered out look, the statement reads ,"Keep a low profile, not everybody needs to know everything about you".
I prefere the stealth approach.
I am not trying to get noticed. Don't get me wrong I like looking at all the cool mods. But am waiting for a few more custom touches. Like those blacked out oval Ford emblems.
It's a personal thing.

jirvin2469

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
First post. Wife just purchased a white BS. We don't like the Ford logo, we want to keep it simple, clean, and symmetrical with the Black on white lettering only. Is the rear Ford emblem just adhesive, or does it use guide pins or clips as well?

Thanks in advance.

Obligatory pic...obviously not of the emblem ;)
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? IMG_7612
Tire size and lift on your white BS?

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I got a fake carbon and white lettering off etsy. I think it's way better than the ugly blue oval.

Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? IMG_20210421_105035681_HDR

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got a fake carbon and white lettering off etsy. I think it's way better than the ugly blue oval.

Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? IMG_20210421_105035681_HDR
That's nice right there. Can you link to the listing to make sure I get the same one?