Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins?

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I also wanted to balance out the symmetry so I went with the OEM black badge from the big bronco. I'm sure the big bronco folks will cry foul but whatever. The bucking bronco image is literally everywhere inside the vehicle, so why not on the rear end ?‍♂

Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? IMG-7503
I wish they sold a white version of the bucking bronco for my Alto Blue.
Sponsored

zoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Hey guys, does anyone knows how to remove the Ford emblem? I want to change it for a black one that I`ve got on Etsy.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Hey guys, does anyone knows how to remove the Ford emblem? I want to change it for a black one that I`ve got on Etsy.
most of the Etsy ones are decals that go on top of the stock one. No removal necessary.

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Curious... anyone just use that spray on plastic-dip paint? I saw someone post video of a lady spraying her white Range Rover with white logo black and then was able to peel off the overspray...

Results looked great, but needless to say I'd be nervous to attempt this on my new BS.. anyone here do this...?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Did you ever figure out how to remove the badge? Cleaning around a badge like this is always an issue. I would like to replace the 3D badge with a 2D decal.

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I also went with a black overlay and bucking bronco to balance out the logo, I watched a video on YouTube of someone removing the logo and it was such a hassle, they were removing panels in order to pull out the pins, didn’t seem worth it to me

Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? F4CA6812-4A23-4D14-8DF2-3C059EC31E5D

Reactions: MJE

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I actually like the Ford logo positioned to the left. It looks kind of old school.

Reactions: MJE

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also went with a black overlay and bucking bronco to balance out the logo, I watched a video on YouTube of someone removing the logo and it was such a hassle, they were removing panels in order to pull out the pins, didn’t seem worth it to me

Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? F4CA6812-4A23-4D14-8DF2-3C059EC31E5D
Do you happen to have a link to that video?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it’s on a ford f-150 , not a bronco sport. but the process would seem similar it terms of removing safely. you still want the link ?
May be worthwhile, so yes please.

bronco_Banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Olga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I ordered the Black Matte background with White letters for my Alta Blue OB. Totally unnecessary but was itching to do something! :) It looks great! The black is almost a match for that Alta Blue (most of the time) and the white matches the BRONCO letters in white.
I would love the white lettering version for my OB alto. I’m just debating wether it’ll last long enough to be worth putting on or it’ll start peeling

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
Ever consider putting this on just to confuse the hell out of people?
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? 1624313178557
LMAO!!! I totally have to do that :thumbsup: But it might backfire... people might think the driver is clueless and got scammed into buying wrong vehicle LOL.

You can always use a bumper sticker that says "Caution: Blind driver". This way people will understand and not ask any questions.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I also wanted to balance out the symmetry so I went with the OEM black badge from the big bronco. I'm sure the big bronco folks will cry foul but whatever. The bucking bronco image is literally everywhere inside the vehicle, so why not on the rear end ?‍♂

Ford Bronco Sport Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins? IMG-7503
Exactly! If it’s on my steering wheel (it is), it can go on the rear gate. 😁❤
Sponsored