AltoAlto

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Anyone have recommendations for sturdy but easy to remove back seat protection? I've looked through amazon, most options I've found have multiple reviews where it failed within a month. Want to be able to have the Girlfriend and her Cattle Dog (antsy/anxoius/high energy) ride in the sport without any major worry of damage to my Outer Banks. Currently we just use her truck if he comes along.

Requirements:

From Dog:
+ windows rolled down.
+ see all the things all the time.
+ No cages (unless drugged)

From Me:
+ Keep pup from front of car (likes to stand on center console to see out front).
+ Protect seats, back of front seats, and Door Sides (he likes to stand on the door armrest when windows rolled)
+ Easy install and remove.

Goal is to keep the new car looking as nice as possible while still using it.

I have the perforated leather seats and rubberized seat-backs. From my research a ~ $40 dog hammock with separate door protectors would work best, and expect to replace every year. But if anyone has personal experience, please share!

(yes, i've looked through the forum and the "show us your dogs page" lol)

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

CaptainNedVT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Get a leash that you can hook around the center headrest on the back seat and size it so the head is the only thing that can get out of the window.

OP
OP
AltoAlto

AltoAlto

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Get a leash that you can hook around the center headrest on the back seat and size it so the head is the only thing that can get out of the window.
The window only gets rolled down part way for this reason. However - i like the idea for the front (in addition to a mesh blocker)

Magnato1

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport