madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hey all, I enjoy traveling with my 80lb German Shepherd and his normal 42” wire crate (folded, meant to be used at the final location) is about an inch too long to transport in the cargo area. I got sick of sticking it behind the front seats or on the roof rack, so I finally found an alternative that would fit in the cargo area without losing too much size.

https://www.impactdogcrates.com/products/collapsible-dog-crate?variant=30743480500269

It’s the 40” Tall + Wide collapsible crate from Impact crates. It is EXPENSIVE but fits perfectly. It just arrived today so I only tested it for size, but figured other large dog owners would be interested to know since I couldn’t find much on the forums. If you decide to purchase it too, just know that you can almost always find a 15-20% off coupon online.

Ford Bronco Sport Cargo area & large dog crates IMG_6932

Ford Bronco Sport Cargo area & large dog crates IMG_6935
Sponsored

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
Hey all, I enjoy traveling with my 80lb German Shepherd and his normal 42” wire crate (folded, meant to be used at the final location) is about an inch too long to transport in the cargo area. I got sick of sticking it behind the front seats or on the roof rack, so I finally found an alternative that would fit in the cargo area without losing too much size.

https://www.impactdogcrates.com/products/collapsible-dog-crate?variant=30743480500269

It’s the 40” Tall + Wide collapsible crate from Impact crates. It is EXPENSIVE but fits perfectly. It just arrived today so I only tested it for size, but figured other large dog owners would be interested to know since I couldn’t find much on the forums. If you decide to purchase it too, just know that you can almost always find a 15-20% off coupon online.

Ford Bronco Sport Cargo area & large dog crates IMG_6932

Ford Bronco Sport Cargo area & large dog crates IMG_6935
You're not kidding that's expensive! Is your dog a competition dog?