Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They’re next on my list and hope they’ll fit into the BL/FE grill cutouts. Kudos to you for dremeling

The layout is perfect; centered and lines up with the lettering and lower vent section. 🙌🏼
For what it’s worth, I’ve been trying to look at photos to see how much different the big broncos grill is from the badlands and worst case scenario the badlands slots are just slightly smaller so u could technically dremel just a smidge haha but the permanence of it is a bit overwhelming so I get it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
These look so cool. I want to do this so bad, but I don't like the idea of DIYing it myself. I will probably wait it out for a while.

OP
OP
Chiefthepup

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
These look so cool. I want to do this so bad, but I don't like the idea of DIYing it myself. I will probably wait it out for a while.
The risk to reward ratio was definitely off with this project haha I got lucky that nothing came out super wonky.

OP
OP
Chiefthepup

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow that turned out great man, better then mine I must say. Good job!
Thanks! I definitely wouldn’t say better but I genuinely wanna thank you cause I could not find a solid source to turn to for install til I found your post! That permatex worked like a dream!!

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks! I definitely wouldn’t say better but I genuinely wanna thank you cause I could not find a solid source to turn to for install til I found your post! That permatex worked like a dream!!
Well I'm glad I could help! Yeah I keep that stuff handy for lots of things.
Sponsored