Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
Yeah we should probably make it a weekend if we want the most amount of people to be able to come.

OP
OP
JamesT

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
===RESTART===

Trying to schedule over a message board is really not ideal! Let's start over to try to find a time.

I made a Doodle Poll with a variety of time slots on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons in December and January. Please indicate the days and times you would be available to get together. We will go with the date & time when most people can come.

Here is the link to the Doodle Poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/tzeq6nrs79fp9ur5?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Please try to respond by 03 December 2021.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I can do any Sunday, I live in the Ravensdale area but not worried about travel up North, as long as I can avoid Seattle. I would rather drive in circles for hours then 2 minutes in that traffic.

OP
OP
JamesT

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After looking at the Doodle poll, here is a date that works.

Sunday December 19
2:00 PM

XXX Rootbeer Drive Inn, Issaquah

Everyone who can make it, please come.
Jim Trott
(OK, I am not not normally this scattered!)

Last night, my daughter just had twin baby girls! It means that this weekend, my wife and I need to be helping them get settled back in their home in B'ham. I'm really happy about this but am sad that it means I will likely miss the gathering on Sunday 19 December with you all!

I hope you can still meet and that we can find a time in the next few months to meet up again. Please post and let us know what works. And maybe we can find some chances to go driving in our Sports!

I look forward to meeting you all in real life!

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
(OK, I am not not normally this scattered!)

Last night, my daughter just had twin baby girls! It means that this weekend, my wife and I need to be helping them get settled back in their home in B'ham. I'm really happy about this but am sad that it means I will likely miss the gathering on Sunday 19 December with you all!

I hope you can still meet and that we can find a time in the next few months to meet up again. Please post and let us know what works. And maybe we can find some chances to go driving in our Sports!

I look forward to meeting you all in real life!
First of all Congrats! Secondly too bad not to see you there.

I'm definitely down to meet up Sunday, who else is going?

An idea for later in Spring, just outside Issaquah is a forest road trail called Stampede Pass. I did it over the summer, 30 mile trail that starts just outside downtown Issaquah and puts you right on to I90. It's certainly not just a dirt road, it gets very steep and narrow uphill and downhill at the peak with loose gravel and rocks. But it was my first time doing anything like that and my Base model handled it just fine. There are lots of places for dispersed camping, it would be fun to have a Bronco Sport campout.

Emlangkow

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
First of all Congrats! Secondly too bad not to see you there.

I'm definitely down to meet up Sunday, who else is going?

An idea for later in Spring, just outside Issaquah is a forest road trail called Stampede Pass. I did it over the summer, 30 mile trail that starts just outside downtown Issaquah and puts you right on to I90. It's certainly not just a dirt road, it gets very steep and narrow uphill and downhill at the peak with loose gravel and rocks. But it was my first time doing anything like that and my Base model handled it just fine. There are lots of places for dispersed camping, it would be fun to have a Bronco Sport campout.
I am planning to go on Sunday

Emlangkow

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great meetup, everybody! Haha ? ?‍♀
Try again after the holidays?

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports 20211219_141233

OP
OP
JamesT

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great meetup, everybody! Haha ? ?‍♀
Try again after the holidays?

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports 20211219_141233
I had to do a double take: this looks like our Cactus Gray BL that we also got from Bickford! different stickers :)

I'm really happy you all got together. Our daughter had twins and everyone is fine. A great Christmas present. I will create a doodle poll for Jan/Feb to see if folks are interested

OP
OP
JamesT

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Emlangkow

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had to do a double take: this looks like our Cactus Gray BL that we also got from Bickford! different stickers :)

I'm really happy you all got together. Our daughter had twins and everyone is fine. A great Christmas present. I will create a doodle poll for Jan/Feb to see if folks are interested
Congrats on the twins, and Merry Christmas! My post was a little tongue-in-cheek...I was the only one who showed up haha! It's alright though, it was a beautiful day for a drive :)

ivarm

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Does anyone know of any Pacific Northwest area dealers that would do a factory order for a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands below MSRP? Thanks!
Sponsored