Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is the cargo management system one of the options that is delaying things? I just ordered my Outer Banks on Feb 10 and would like to go back and add that in if it won’t delay it too much.

Husky248

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek
Is the cargo management system one of the options that is delaying things? I just ordered my Outer Banks on Feb 10 and would like to go back and add that in if it won’t delay it too much.
I have the same question. I was told by my dealer yesterday that my BL + BL (ordered Feb . 5) was scheduled for production week of May 3rd. I already ordered tow package and 360+ But now want to add the cargo management system...is it too late? (On a side note, the dealer messed up my email address, so I’m not getting emails directly from Ford yet) If it is possible, how do I do it, thru the dealer? Thanks!

Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealership never asked for my email address, so I didn’t realize getting email updates from Ford was even a thing we could do until I read it here. I’m nowhere near as knowledgeable about all this stuff as so many of you are, so I really appreciate this place.

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
I was told by my dealer that if your VIN is produced, you can''t change the order.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I was told by my dealer that if your VIN is produced, you can''t change the order.
Not entirely true. Only certain things are ties to the VIN: like trim level. The CMS can be added after VIN is assigned, just work with your dealer. I added to my prior order nearly two months after VIN was assigned. Note my build date was delayed so it was a good ways off from production/still is.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

I ordered a BB with BB package and trailer pkg. Didn't order cargo management system. Order placed 2/15, received notification that build week is 5/10. I think trailer package and configuration model may be the cause for the delay.

Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for the info everybody, I really appreciate it. I’m definitely going to go for adding the CSM.

Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered my OB on 2/10, called and added the CMS on 2/22, and just got an email from Ford saying it’s scheduled to be built the week of 4/26.

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regal GS
I ordered my OB (no accessories added, only CoPilot 360 Assist) on 2/19 and just received confirmation from Ford it’s being built the week of April 26th!

WildHare

Badlands
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Received my email from Ford today as well. Shadow Black BL+BL + gray roof + upgraded wheels/tires = April 12th. Placed my order on Jan 7th.
Update: Mine has now been moved up to March 29th.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Update: Mine has now been moved up to March 29th.
Not encouraging. I'm close to month and a half behind you with order date of 2/17 and no build date yet. Was hoping to get it by end of May but I'm thinking now I may need to start adjusting my expectations.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Update 3/4/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Scheduling Note 3-4-21.PNG

Not sure what OTD Fitness orders are...anyone else know?
Sponsored