LippyPIC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looking at Ice-capades update today, it looks like none scheduled today, but looking to resume next Thursday 3/25. Hoping mine gets scheduled next week (dealer ordered mine 3/3). Curious how far out the build dates might be, I'm guessing well into June since they haven't done scheduling BS for a good month now... :frown:

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I hope this is an indication of high demand and not low production numbers. They built over 13k in February.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was away, then I was sick for a bit (but no COVID! the flu is still a thing, believe it or not!), but here's the latest from Ice-Capades at the Blue Oval Forum:

Scheduling Notes
  • 21MY Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Mach E and Mustang OTD Scheduling - The extended dressing period for OTD Fitness orders is Monday, March 15 - Wednesday, March 24. Scheduling will resume on Thursday, March 25. Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders
  • OTD Vehicle Line - We are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders this Thursday, March 18th.

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 3-15-21.PNG

Ice-Capades has also put a large note on his post reminding everyone that this is tentative information, and subject to change anytime.

I'm also not sure what "extended dressing period" means, if anyone knows, feel free to fill us in.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
What the heck is going on.......

I think most of it has to do with the semiconductor shortage. It is affecting absolutely every business that makes anything that has any type of computer in it.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I think most of it has to do with the semiconductor shortage. It is affecting absolutely every business that makes anything that has any type of computer in it.
Yeah... Honda and Toyota are closing plants in NA and Mexico as well.... it’s affects everyone

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Thank you. I received an email last month that my build date got pushed out from April to the week of 5/3.... Looks like I got skipped hahahahaha.... I purchased on 1/23.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
How's production schedule, like the one posted above, effects one's order scheduled for production day? In other words, is there certain day of the week one could expect hope for the order to transition into scheduled for production? I guess I'm trying to find some order in this waiting madness. ?

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
How's production schedule, like the one posted above, effects one's order scheduled for production day? In other words, is there certain day of the week one could expect hope for the order to transition into scheduled for production? I guess I'm trying to find some order in this waiting madness. ?
I believe they schedule towards the end of the week. So this week they will schedule the orders for the weeks listed above.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I believe they schedule towards the end of the week. So this week they will schedule the orders for the weeks listed above.
My understanding is they schedule on Thursdays, so tomorrow some people will receive notification that their Broncos will be (supposedly) built during the weeks listed above.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My understanding is they schedule on Thursdays, so tomorrow some people will receive notification that their Broncos will be (supposedly) built during the weeks listed above.
Thanks for the explanation.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thank you. I received an email last month that my build date got pushed out from April to the week of 5/3.... Looks like I got skipped hahahahaha.... I purchased on 1/23.
Nope, 5/3 wasn’t skipped, they scheduled build week 5/3/21 on 2/18.