rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Gale Banks didnt have anything good to say about Pedal Commander.
After just watching for 15 minutes, I can see the Pedal Commander company owners are full of $%^#$. I wouldn't trust their unit.

OP
OP
Mwittke5857

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Gale Banks didnt have anything good to say about Pedal Commander.
He has a point about the curve, it seemed to me at least with the PC you were all in from the get-go (which felt jumpy to me) rather than a more gradual curve or step-in which is more like the feeling I get with the Pedal Max

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Installed Pedal Max On Monday set the dial around 60 like the Factory Setting and unplugged it!!And man what a difference Throttle Response is right now and now i don't miss the power of the 21 3.5 Eco Boost F-150 i had nearly as much!!

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
The unit is hidden behind the console itself, there is nothing to see which was the point. Did you need a picture of the console?
I tucked mine behind the console as well picked a spot where it seemed like it was going to stay in place and left it there!!Damn is it cramped under that dash the worst part was unplugging the plug going to the throttle pedal everything else was quick and simple!!

OP
OP
Mwittke5857

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I tucked mine behind the console as well picked a spot where it seemed like it was going to stay in place and left it there!!Damn is it cramped under that dash the worst part was unplugging the plug going to the throttle pedal everything else was quick and simple!!
I manages to cut my finger(TWICE!) on that devel !!!
Sponsored