Outer Banks on 'Material Hold?'

KidWiff

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage
Agreed. No one keeps "inventory" anymore. Also, with unemployment as low as it is, I have a tough time empathizing with business owners who complain about a lack of staff and employees.
I would have to disagree on the staffing problems. It's not easy trying to hire someone capable... and i've heard it from people in just about every sector, from basic manufacturing, to retail to professional services. From personal experience lately, i'd tend to agree with them.
Sponsored

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
I would have to disagree on the staffing problems. It's not easy trying to hire someone capable... and i've heard it from people in just about every sector, from basic manufacturing, to retail to professional services. From personal experience lately, i'd tend to agree with them.
That sounds like a problem centric to only certain companies. While others, those that aren't b!tchin and moanin, and just gettin stuff DONE, are absolutely thriving. Its definitely a new economic environment. No doubt. There's an available set of hands everywhere. Only companies with deft hiring, training, and assimilation programs will survive.

Disagree all you want, but as a consumer, I'm returning to NONE of these companies that offer excuses instead of results on my hard earned money 🤷‍♂️

KidWiff

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wasn’t bitchin’ and moanin’… just relating the situation as it exists in our area. If anything it pushes us to do more with fewer employees so… no skin off my nose. If anything, it benefits those that do care to work. Either way, the consumer finds our products on the shelves when they want them.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Wasn’t bitchin’ and moanin’… just relating the situation as it exists in our area. If anything it pushes us to do more with fewer employees so… no skin off my nose. If anything, it benefits those that do care to work. Either way, the consumer finds our products on the shelves when they want them.
I didn't say YOU were b!tchin' and moanin'. Wouldn't be that rude without being rude-to first. 👍

Re-read. What I meant was the companies who actually have the gall to complain to consumers are "b!tchin and moanin"

KidWiff

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't say YOU were b!tchin' and moanin'. Wouldn't be that rude without being rude-to first. 👍

Re-read. What I meant was the companies who actually have the gall to complain to consumers are "b!tchin and moanin"
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
This week's commodity and scheduling bulletin.

Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks on 'Material Hold?' Ford Scheduling Notes - 2.26.24-1

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
In my case? It’s a Company vehicle. We only use one dealer and if they don’t have one I like? I have to order. I was insistent on the 2.0 motor so here I am - waiting.
Won't be getting your 2.0l engine anytime soon. 2.0l engine shows up as an exhausted commodity on scheduling bulletin this week.

OP
OP

Shumax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Won't be getting your 2.0l engine anytime soon. 2.0l engine shows up as an exhausted commodity on scheduling bulletin this week.
Well? That's a bummer. But, I'm in a loaner and not paying anything for it. Not thrilled about what it is, but no payment is nice. Is what it is... :)

FB71

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Festiva, '94 F-150, '04 Town Car
well, I see the convenience pack and tires are holding up my Freewheeling... That explains it.

OP
OP

Shumax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Today, I received notice that mine goes into production on 4/29/24 with a delivery date of the first week in June! :)