Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Ford will generally honor the MSRP price from when you place the order, you just have to make sure you order from a deal thats not doing mark up. I didnt even have to place a deposit with the dealer as their logic was if you dont purchase it we can turn around and sell it pretty quick, but that is up to each individual dealer (and some dealers might pull some shady crap without a deposit). I hadnt heard they stopped taking orders for now but I've been pretty slammed at work all day today.
Sponsored

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
I ordered Jan 31 and got confirmation same day, I still don't have a production date yet. Fingers crossed there will be an email this Thursday.
Did you hear anything!?

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I could use my non-existent BS right about now with these gas prices.... ?

Trombone1956

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Edge SEL
Ordered my OB 12/7. Originally build week was 2/21, delayed until 3/7. Got an email this week it was built on 3/8. Got an update it has been shipped and should be here 4/3-4/10. Can't wait. Suppose to leave on vacation on 7/7. Hope that it makes it before we leave. And my dealership does not mark up over MSRP. Great bunch. I have bought 5 cars from them over the years.

jsus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hmm
My dealership is being really communicative, which is either reassuring or creepy. Odd thing the salesman just said concerning the wait for a build date was, "it's been taking a couple weeks to get approved and you approved instantly." I didn't know there was an approval process for submitting an order. Anyone have insight into the statement?
He probably meant that your order was scheduled right away. Scheduling is a weekly process (some weeks there's no scheduling due to production delays or other reasons). Not all orders are scheduled right away - some have to wait weeks or even months to get their build week/date.

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
My Badlands order was confirmed 1/31 as well, no build date yet…boo
Ok, I’m using you guys as reference or to track my journey!! My order date was 1/29 - priority code is 10 - still nothing, no VIN, no update from dealer (I ask regularly), no update from Ford. Just waiting, PATIENTLY.

lhilditch

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford Expedition Platinum
Ordered my OB 2/17, got confirmation same day. Still waiting for my build date.

OB Oxford White, Navy Pier, Moonroof, 360+

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
He probably meant that your order was scheduled right away. Scheduling is a weekly process (some weeks there's no scheduling due to production delays or other reasons). Not all orders are scheduled right away - some have to wait weeks or even months to get their build week/date.
He probably just meant that the COVP was approved, but hopefully it will be scheduled soon and the 360+ isn't a holdup.

jsus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hmm
He probably just meant that the COVP was approved, but hopefully it will be scheduled soon and the 360+ isn't a holdup.
Weird, taking weeks to get approval for COVP? What's that about?

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Weird, taking weeks to get approval for COVP? What's that about?
I mean it could be getting scheduled already, but I didn't get the email today.

vkevans

First Edition
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had 1st Edition Bronco Sport 2021 but in MVC
After hemming and hawing for a year I placed my order today for a Bandlands. Now the waiting begins sprinkled with a dash of paranoia that the dealer will try to pull something when it comes in. Has anyone experienced dealers going rogue upon delivery? My dealership has a general $2k over MSPR advertised price on the 4 units in stock or en route, but they agreed to MSRP on my order. Here's hoping I'll have some nice pictures of my new ride somewhere in the vicinity of my birthday at the end of May.
I ordered mine the week before Labor Day and it finally arrived this week! Sadly, may be longer.

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've (sadly, but not unexpectedly) managed to drive myself entirely crazy in less than a week. It's kind of a special skill I possess. Time to search more to find some entrails to read so I can discern when I'll get a build week.

Aallenrn

Outer Banks
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I've (sadly, but not unexpectedly) managed to drive myself entirely crazy in less than a week. It's kind of a special skill I possess. Time to search more to find some entrails to read so I can discern when I'll get a build week.
They’re not scheduling bronco sport this week so you’ll have to wait at least another week. I ordered on 12/3 and didn’t get my VIN until like 6 weeks later.
Sponsored