COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I can't get my dealer to answer questions about that either. They were supposed to answer me before placing the order but placed the order anyway and are now ignoring my questions about it. Based on other posts here, people are saying this has to be added at factory and can't be added later, so if that's true, then....we all have to wait several more months?
I just got off of the phone with a different salesman at the dealership and he said it would not delay production. I told him about the post from their website saying it was late availability and would delay production until spring 2021 and he seemed surprised. He’s going to follow up and get back to me by Thursday because I do not want to wait another six months to get my Bronco Sport. As much as I like the idea of the cargo management system, it’s not worth the delay to me.
Sponsored

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I just got off of the phone with a different salesman at the dealership and he said it would not delay production. I told him about the post from their website saying it was late availability and would delay production until spring 2021 and he seemed surprised. He’s going to follow up and get back to me by Thursday because I do not want to wait another six months to get my Bronco Sport. As much as I like the idea of the cargo management system, it’s not worth the delay to me.
Have you been able to get any answers as to whether it must be installed at factory or can be installed at dealer?

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
When I originally placed my order in early August, the salesman told me that you could add it later through the parts and accessories department. However, I don’t believe that is true since the panels are molded differently when the cargo management system is installed.

Also, when I look at the cargo management system on the ford build and price page, it still lists it as (Late Availability) but no disclaimer saying production will be delayed to Spring 2021. View attachment 4407
Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site 20B4021B-AA1A-46FF-9462-BF94FC0BFAB1

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP

Deleted member 2781

My dealer told me any that aren't available with production can be dealer-installed later (implying they would not hold up vehicle shipment)

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealer told me any that aren't available with production can be dealer-installed later (implying they would not hold up vehicle shipment)
With all the uncertainty and various answers from dealers, I’d say if you want it, you should order it even if means a bit of delay. id be disappointed to learn I couldn’t get it later.

btw, my dealer told me that our info on this forum seems to be better than what he has. He’s concerned that big bronco is going to be a bit chaotic if the BS is this confusing.

just my knothole

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I just did a build on the BL + BL with the cargo management system and did not get the warning of commodities that I had received prior...
Sponsored