emileeray22

Outer Banks
First Name
Emilee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Volkswagen Jetta SE
Yea, it just shows my order number and confirmation and an image of the one I built and says contact dealer and has all my dealers info. I've spoken to my dealer and everything is good, I just don't know why I can't see the status bar anymore.
I also had the same experience. I called my dealer and they said everything is confirmed and are expecting a delivery of "December 2020" for my Outer Banks.
Sponsored

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I also had the same experience. I called my dealer and they said everything is confirmed and are expecting a delivery of "December 2020" for my Outer Banks.
On 9/23 may dealer said they were scheduling for production from what he could see and has heard abd if mine was scheduled for that week it could be here as early as the last of October but that if it takes longer to get scheduled it is probably gonna be mid December. When I talked to Ford today and gave the the order number my dealer has he said mine shows order in process but he couldn't tell me anything more, as far as exactly what that meant. Thats when he said to talk with my dealer.

emileeray22

Outer Banks
First Name
Emilee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Volkswagen Jetta SE
On 9/23 may dealer said they were scheduling for production from what he could see and has heard abd if mine was scheduled for that week it could be here as early as the last of October but that if it takes longer to get scheduled it is probably gonna be mid December. When I talked to Ford today and gave the the order number my dealer has he said mine shows order in process but he couldn't tell me anything more, as far as exactly what that meant. Thats when he said to talk with my dealer.
Got it. Sounds like no one can really confirm any dates and we will just have to try and be patient!!

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Yeah I've seen that. I seen somewhere else that said September which was what led me to email my dealer and he said they were preparing to start production last week. I was mainly just curious about the status bar that disappeared off of my Ford account. Wish they would have just left those.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I believe job 1 was always scheduled for October 26. I’m sure there are preparing to start production because we are less than 30 days away from start. Even though the status bar disappeared, we are still on step 2 out of 5 (or now 1 out of 4). The next step is getting scheduled for production and you will get an email from ford when that happens whether the status will show 2 out of 4 or 1 out of 3.
Too many numbers! My head hurts. . .o_O

OP
OP

Deleted member 2781

Boy this is confusing. On 8/31 I received this from Ford, confirming my order. This was after visiting the dealership to go over the reservation and place the order.

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site confirm.PNG

And then today, I received this email???

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site timetoorder.PNG

I even have a copy of the order from Ford's system that the dealer emailed to me:

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site ford.PNG

Guessing this is just a generic email that's going out to anyone that had a reservation and it isn't checking if orders were actually placed or not. Will reach out to my dealer just to make sure though.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Boy this is confusing. On 8/31 I received this from Ford, confirming my order. This was after visiting the dealership to go over the reservation and place the order.

I even have a copy of the order from Ford's system that the dealer emailed to me:

Guessing this is just a generic email that's going out to anyone that had a reservation and it isn't checking if orders were actually placed or not. Will reach out to my dealer just to make sure though.
I would definitely check with your dealer. I didn't receive an email like that second one. I did receive 2 but they were both just confirming my order and the first one they left off my dealer contact info so I figured that was why I got the duplicate, because the new one had the dealer info. Hopefully your second one was something that was generated and sent before they realized they had received the order.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

I pretty much got the same, even though I've placed an order...
I definitely got this email. I have not gotten the others... so ?‍♂
Same, got an email to order reservation....which I already did. meh.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2781

My dealer responded. Apparently, they orders are not 'finalized' yet. My dealer is finalizing theirs this coming Monday. I guess the first time we entered the order with our dealers, that got them the allocations. And even though we got that email from Ford confirming the order, it apparently wasn't an actual order quite yet.

This next step of it being finalized, is probably the step needed to have a VIN assigned, so we're inching closer.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
My dealer responded. Apparently, they orders are not 'finalized' yet. My dealer is finalizing theirs this coming Monday. I guess the first time we entered the order with our dealers, that got them the allocations. And even though we got that email from Ford confirming the order, it apparently wasn't an actual order quite yet.

This next step of it being finalized, is probably the step needed to have a VIN assigned, so we're inching closer.
I actually called Ford and they sent me to the Marketing Department, they checked my order number and he said my Bronco is in process. He couldn't tell me much more than that though. Just that when they issue the VIN there is a site I can go to and enter the VIN and it will give me all the details of where mine is at. But they conformed they have my order and can see it.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I finally got a confirmation letter from Ford... However it's not the exterior and interior color that I want. I had my dealer change the exterior and interior color when they put the order through so I am wondering if Ford just emails what was originally put on the reservation.

@Granger Ford ... Have you had customers who changed their color selection from the reservation but the confirmation email kept the old colors?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored