First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi Albert,
My WA dealer sent me a correct spec sheet of my build that says "Priority Code 11", "Order Code 9300", "Prince Level 120" and just shows full MSRP. I asked about X-Plan and he just said Ford hasn't confirmed or released any information on X-Plan. I told him it literally lists Bronco Sport on the FordPartner X-Plan site with pricing by trim, seems pretty concrete to me...

Sorry to be redundant on x-plan but Ford has confirmed correct? And I should ask to changed 11 to 10 on priority?

Best,
Tim

Area 51 Badlands
I do not know if the priority level on a retail order really matters, I just have a habit of putting 10 other managers put 11 at our store...

The buying plans are on all mass produced vehicles that Ford builds, the Bronco lineup so far is all mass produced...

If/when they build a "Raptor" version it will not be just like the Raptor F-150
Sponsored

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
granger Iowa is a bit too far for me in Snohomish WA, esp in winter. so I’m going with Bickford in Snohomish. They honor XPlan.
Hi James,

Funny enough I am reserved/ordered at Bickford as well, and they're the ones not wanting to confirm x-plan pricing yet. Also, the salesmen told me a week ago that they had just 3 total Sport reservations, and I was their first actual order. If you don't mind me asking, which salesmen are you working with there? How's your experience been thus far?

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi James,

Funny enough I am reserved/ordered at Bickford as well, and they're the ones not wanting to confirm x-plan pricing yet. Also, the salesmen told me a week ago that they had just 3 total Sport reservations, and I was their first actual order. If you don't mind me asking, which salesmen are you working with there? How's your experience been thus far?
I’ll PM you with the info. That has not been my experience with Bickford. Xplan ok. I believe they have a bunch on order or in process of ordering.

As side note I also think they are working through the snafus we have all been discussing about ordering and lack of clarity on Ford’s end. Concern about the Bronco ordering system at end of October l.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
What? A Badlands w/o the Badlands option package? Says AWD but you might need the package for 4WD.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
My status says "In Store Order" and has dealer contact info, so I assume my dealer placed the order directly when I contacted them about a month ago.
Mine says that also since I got my email from Ford confirming my order. Now I don't see the status bar showing what stage mine is in.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Mine says that also since I got my email from Ford confirming my order. Now I don't see the status bar showing what stage mine is in.

So you got an email from Ford confirming your order but no longer see the status bar showing the stage?

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
So you got an email from Ford confirming your order but no longer see the status bar showing the stage?
Yea, it just shows my order number and confirmation and an image of the one I built and says contact dealer and has all my dealers info. I've spoken to my dealer and everything is good, I just don't know why I can't see the status bar anymore.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Yea, it just shows my order number and confirmation and an image of the one I built and says contact dealer and has all my dealers info. I've spoken to my dealer and everything is good, I just don't know why I can't see the status bar anymore.
Mine is the same. It says in-store order under the model then the order date and order number under that.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Mine has order date, order #, and It says in-store order... I never received an email from Ford confirming the order though but the dealer said they pushed it through. Never saw status bar either.

Last edited:

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I called Ford and they said it's normal for the status bar to go away after order is confirmed. They made it sound like either they never intended the status bar to stay or changed their minds. But they said once order is confirmed that my dealer will be the one that knows more until I have a VIN and then there is a site I can go to and put in the VIN and it will tell me status.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I called Ford and they said it's normal for the status bar to go away after order is confirmed. They made it sound like either they never intended the status bar to stay or changed their minds. But they said once order is confirmed that my dealer will be the one that knows more until I have a VIN and then there is a site I can go to and put in the VIN and it will tell me status.
Did they say you would get an email for the VIN or how will we be notified of that?

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Did they say you would get an email for the VIN or how will we be notified of that?
Not really out right other than to say my dealer would be the one to have all the info going forward as it comes available. I emailed with him today and he said he wouldn't know anymore updates until Wednesday.
Sponsored