Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If this is the first vehicle you've owned that makes you do "look backs", I feel sorry for you.
It is for me. Don't feel sorry, I worked so hard to get to the financial situation I'm in to be able to afford a beautiful vehicle. I'm 26 and have driven my first car I bought brand new with my savings account at 16 until last year. My 2013 Hyundai Accent was nothing to gawk at, so feeling the urge to look back at my Bronco each time is pretty new. I do it like clockwork and I'm always proud that I've earned it.

ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It is for me. Don't feel sorry, I worked so hard to get to the financial situation I'm in to be able to afford a beautiful vehicle. I'm 26 and have driven my first car I bought brand new with my savings account at 16 until last year. My 2013 Hyundai Accent was nothing to gawk at, so feeling the urge to look back at my Bronco each time is pretty new. I do it like clockwork and I'm always proud that I've earned it.
If Meanderthal gets his kicks from insulting people on forums then I feel sorry for him.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If Meanderthal gets his kicks from insulting people on forums then I feel sorry for him.
He's a good dude. I'm sure he didn't mean it as an insult. Hard to discern verbal cues through text on a screen. But either way, the point stands. We drive a beautiful set of wheels. Saw a VB full size at a concert last night and it made me stop and drool. Can't wait to see mine built next month.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
That is great. I bought my first new car when I was 45. I sold it after 3 years and bought the BS. I could have bought one sooner but always hated the thought of losing so much value by just driving it off the lot, so I focused on paying off my house. I actually did really well on selling my car just because of the hot used car market.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Having pride in ownership is not meant as an insult. Whether you are driving your dream vehicle, or something less, there should at least be times when you take some pride in it. It might be because you have fixed something that was broken. It could be that you spent a lot of time/energy cleaning it so that it looks as good as you could make it look. It could be like @Elegance and it is something you worked very hard for and it gives you satisfaction knowing that hard work has been rewarded.

The "look back" can be for many reasons. My point is that if you've only just now taken pride in your vehicle (which could even be a bicycle) then you have missed something in your life. It's actually not only vehicles that are worthy of the "look back". It could be your house/yard and there are probably other examples too.

My friends and I having been joking about the "look back" for about 20 years. There is something more to it though. Some could interpret it as vanity but I don't believe that is it, at least not for me. I enjoy that feeling of the "look back" and even the "look out" when returning and my vehicle is clean and looking like it should be looked at.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I know of two full size Broncos and two Sports in Kitsap County that are Velocity Blue. When I visited my mom (Southern California), there is one neighbor that has a Sport in Velocity Blue and one that passed me in Oregon (Oregon plates). People are constantly telling me how nice the color is. I did some research on the color. I discovered that the Velocity Blue name is a Jaguar/Land Rover color as well as a Ford color. Personally, Iā€™m just as happy with it being a one year color. Makes ā€˜oursā€™ more unique. šŸ’™šŸ–¤šŸ’™

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
I literally turn and look at mine every time I have to walk away from it.
My 2020 Fusion was the same color and I always looked at it in awe because it was my first car that was my favorite color. Blue is such a relaxing, happy color to me although Iā€™ve taken art/design classes that said itā€™s associated with sadness, but not for me!

When I was getting my BS I saw that they had this color available and since I knew what it looked like in person, there was no doubt in my mind thatā€™s the color I wanted. I have yet to see another BS (theyā€™re pretty scarce where I live) in that color so itā€™s very unique for a BS here.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
I didnā€™t know this thread existed until I searched for it after seeing other threads dedicated to the other colors, so here are my pictures:

Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread BDBD8C26-CF8F-4958-BF27-877F33CE14CF
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 443021EE-F8BD-4DEC-8E9D-544FE6DBDE47
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 623577B5-9631-4F69-B257-0085FD26CEE9
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread D587C664-9D8D-45E5-80BC-F406EEF409D8
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 134A6572-CFB8-4B8D-AF48-56167DBC9E1A
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 7BB6DF36-2C4A-40EF-BEFE-F174BA3C0F40
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread EAD0FF9B-2F65-456C-B6FA-DA2AAB7C5C66
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 40F1D127-F86B-4431-8AAE-992042CD78B4
Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread A09F0FB0-8BB2-4A66-8DA4-951DC9646304

I know Iā€™ve posted these pictures everywhere, but I know Iā€™ll take more soon and Iā€™ll post them here.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Also what colors did you go with for the interior? I went with the bronze/brown color combo because I felt that the navy/silver would be too much blue šŸ˜‚

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Here, I took these just now because I donā€™t have night pics šŸ˜‚

Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 7D221D61-207E-4762-AABF-8BA5C882E235

Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 1835F6E8-E09F-4D1F-ABCE-C51246323D37

Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 4876C911-566C-4464-96B3-7CDD73D01E24

Ford Bronco Sport Official VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Sport Thread DAD6E97A-831F-4A62-B25C-C94C8B6D4200
Sponsored