Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Bronco Sport Badlands in Shadow Black.

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread Shadow Black Bronco Sport Badlands 1
Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread Shadow Black Bronco Sport Badlands 2
Sponsored

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Awesome pics. Wish someone would pull out a tape measure and get some cargo dimensions, height please. It looks like the rear window defroster has coiled wires that hang loose inside when closed..... Has anyone had a vehicle with similar setup? Did they hold up or is this going to be a failure point?

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It looks like all the demo vehicles are being built with cloth interiors, even the outer banks models that I believe come standard with leather.

These are the first good photos of the non-fake steelies with the 29” FW tires. Ive been regretting not choosing the fake steelies, but the standard rims look really good here. My order is scheduled so I’m locked in anyway.

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Dealer told me this when i called to make a change last Thursday. He didn’t give a date (I didn’t ask). I can’t find order detail on Ford.com. It has my order number and says to contact dealer.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Black Outer Banks having some fun with sand.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Is this the badlands leather interior? Maybe the color is off in the picture, but these looks lighter than I thought they’d be.
I agree they look light. It could be the camera over exposed. The interior shots seem all over the place.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I just noticed that the top part of the seats is also a suede like material so that reflects the light a little differently too.