Shadow Black Bronco Sport Badlands 2.jpg

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
Thatch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Awesome pics. Wish someone would pull out a tape measure and get some cargo dimensions, height please. It looks like the rear window defroster has coiled wires that hang loose inside when closed..... Has anyone had a vehicle with similar setup? Did they hold up or is this going to be a failure point?

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Awesome pics. Wish someone would pull out a tape measure and get some cargo dimensions, height please. It looks like the rear window defroster has coiled wires that hang loose inside when closed..... Has anyone had a vehicle with similar setup? Did they hold up or is this going to be a failure point?
They coiled wires don’t hang loose, they compress when the glass in closed. If you decide to hunt for food from the back of your bronco sport while camping by using them as sling shots, you could get a replacement for a high performance coil cord for $16 if they don’t hold up.
381C7547-ABAB-4041-8AEF-123CE22B609E.jpeg

RyanT

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It looks like all the demo vehicles are being built with cloth interiors, even the outer banks models that I believe come standard with leather.

These are the first good photos of the non-fake steelies with the 29” FW tires. Ive been regretting not choosing the fake steelies, but the standard rims look really good here. My order is scheduled so I’m locked in anyway.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
It looks like all the demo vehicles are being built with cloth interiors, even the outer banks models that I believe come standard with leather.

These are the first good photos of the non-fake steelies with the 29” FW tires. Ive been regretting not choosing the fake steelies, but the standard rims look really good here. My order is scheduled so I’m locked in anyway.
When did you receive notification of getting scheduled and when is it scheduled for?

RyanT

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Dealer told me this when i called to make a change last Thursday. He didn’t give a date (I didn’t ask). I can’t find order detail on Ford.com. It has my order number and says to contact dealer.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Dealer told me this when i called to make a change last Thursday. He didn’t give a date (I didn’t ask). I can’t find order detail on Ford.com. It has my order number and says to contact dealer.
I have a feeling that it hasn’t been scheduled yet and you can make changes. Maybe it did but it seems like you would have been given your vin # and schedule date if it had been scheduled.. maybe a confirmation email from Ford.. I would visit the dealership just to make sure if you still want to make changes. If you can’t.. you could get the vin # and schedule date if those are important to you

OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Black Outer Banks having some fun with sand.

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Is this the badlands leather interior? Maybe the color is off in the picture, but these looks lighter than I thought they’d be.
I agree they look light. It could be the camera over exposed. The interior shots seem all over the place.