Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0997-2

Posting for reference.

Mods/Additions so far:
- Toyo Open Country AT3, 235/65r17
- Yakima LockNLoad Platform B, with Rail Kit (since removed front Rail to reduce noise)
- 20% Tint on Front Windows to match back windows

2 months of ownership and still loving it. Great for hauling 2 husky dogs and a surfboard.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
As of yesterday I have officially joined the CO fam!

Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread C68A12F0-FD29-4D1F-A491-8B8001CB519B

Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread 61497393-65F1-4E8C-9846-978651C2B5B0

Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread FD00907F-AB9E-45CE-BFBE-144E09FE191E

That last pic was me trying to actually capture how good that paint job looks in the sun. It’s gorgeous!

Now I need to get some black overlays for the letters. Not a massive fan of the white. Rear bumper scuff guard, maybe some door sill plates… then we’ll see what else sounds fun!

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread 1661742702539

I got Sunshine! on a cloudy day......

Picked it up Friday evening, never got a good chance to have a good photo under the ideal conditions for this color, I was very disappointed this morning overcast weather, which I appreciate better for a hot sunny day for the bike ride, but not able to truly show the CO color.

I already got ceramic tint all the way around except for the wind shield.

I have to say the hood bulges are big (and bright). I didn't remember that from the test drive over 220 days ago.

I love the color. the metallic sparkles has few more other colors in it.

It drives fine in the twisty canyon roads. Once it is on dirt, it feels very smooth. I only got the dirt shoulder and pullout. No real off road yet. but I think they did a good job searching that compromise between road and dirt setup. a little more road feel would be better especially on the transition between loading each side of the suspension going thru an "S" curve. But...this is an off road oriented Badlands.

the B&O sounds fine IMPO. it is better than a standard BMW sound system but it is not as good as the B&O in an upgraded Audi system. Still, it is pretty good. I hope it may get better as the speakers break in? I do need to test it with a better source.