Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
I know what you mean. If I chose to get the BL package, I may have to switch my color to Cactus Gray. I think the Area 51 looks better with the matching Area 51 cloth interior.

The main reason I want the BL package is for the stereo upgrade and the rear sensors are nice, too.
Sponsored

Sport Fan

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport HLE
Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread Area 51 Bronco Sport indoors 1
Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread Area 51 Bronco Sport indoors
Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread Area 51 Bronco Sport rear

Thanks for sharing all of the additional photos – I find the Navy Pier interior a very attractive change from the usual choices offered!

Which dealership was lucky enough to land this pre-production model for their showroom?

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Essential Emloyee - Albert @Granger Ford wrote a bit about the reservations on Bronco6G's main forum. While the total # of reservations are high, Albert had mentioned that they hoping for 66% completion of reservation to orders.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
If anyone knows. So are those tires the optional Falkens that you would have to add right?

frk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Some of the pictures of actual Area 51's don't look exactly like that color on the Ford website. I wonder it it's because the ones on the road so far are still pre-production models. I like that color on the website - a more dark and smoky looking hue than some of the actual models seen so far.