jdsnyder13

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like someone has already swapped out the stock tires on their BB for some ATs. Not my photo, just first I’ve seen. Glad to see I’m not the only one with this idea. Will be curious to see how well this boosts off-road performance for the lower trims as more owners reviews become available.
Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread 8B9A4989-AE44-4E03-AB3E-9F86FD86F16A
Any chance you know what size the tires are? I just purchased a BB with 18" wheels & would like to put a "meatier" tire on it. Thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Area 51 Bronco Sport Badlands with roof top tent accessory.

Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread Area 51 2021 Bronco Sport Roof Top Tent Accessory kit

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I am seriously considering changing my color from Cactus Gray to Area 51. The problem I'm having is that the colors and the pictures are so inconsistent. On the Ford website it looks dark. In a lot of the photographs it looks like steel blue.

But there are some photographs that make it look like light blue. Almost like a baby blue.

I'm a photographer so I know that certain colors are difficult to get right with a digital camera. A photo that is even the little over-exposed can appear to be much brighter than it is.

What are your impression, for those of you who have Area 51 cars. In the sun does it look like baby blue? Is it a chick color?

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
What are your impression, for those of you who have Area 51 cars. In the sun does it look like baby blue? Is it a chick color?
Honestly the shade changes with the brightness of the sun. I know pictures won't do it justice, but if you get a chance, you should find one at a local dealer to see the color. I myself was blown away by the way it looks. I got a lot of compliments. My sister did say color looks girly. That was the first pic I got that my Sales Mgr showed me before being washed. I took another one., (see my profile pic) and it's darker. I mean, it does not have a shade of pink, why would my sister say that? (cuz, she's my sister)

Catus Gray is a good choice as well. It is just more shades of white. When dark though, I see more of a light green shade come thru, but that's my opinion. Remember the "blue dress, gold dress" social media debate, that was dumb, but it is true. Everyone has a different perception. I saw blue and my girlfriend sees gold, WTH

OBKriss

Outer Banks
First Name
Kriss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/2000 BMW Z3
I've had my Area 51 OB for almost 2 months now. Absolutely LOVE it! Haven't done much to it yet, but I just added Sasquatch to the rear window... it's the little things in life ?
Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread Sasquatch 2
Ford Bronco Sport Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread Sasquatch 1