Official AREA 51 Bronco Sport Thread

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
When the factory photos leaked a while back the Ford logo was another contentious item discussed online. It would look so much better to just remove it. It is nowhere else on the vehicle badging and looks like an after thought where the rest of the badging is all centered.
The Broncos back in the 90s had the badge in that same spot. I think it’s a hat tip to that.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Man I really really love that navy blue interior but went with the badlands + badlands for several reasons. I would love to have the option of the navy blue interior

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
I know what you mean. If I chose to get the BL package, I may have to switch my color to Cactus Gray. I think the Area 51 looks better with the matching Area 51 cloth interior.

The main reason I want the BL package is for the stereo upgrade and the rear sensors are nice, too.

Sport Fan

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Area 51 Bronco Sport indoors 1.jpg
Area 51 Bronco Sport indoors.jpg
Area 51 Bronco Sport rear.jpg

Thanks for sharing all of the additional photos – I find the Navy Pier interior a very attractive change from the usual choices offered!

Which dealership was lucky enough to land this pre-production model for their showroom?

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe

I may have misheard the background conversation..

-there’s more (2/4dr) reservations than can be built in 2021. What’s the production going to be for 2021? They look at each other. They say “we’re not going to talk about it/answer that question.” So that tells you they don’t....

-it’s a good problem to have.

-it is but it’s going to piss people off

Im sure they will be able to fulfill actual buyers orders but to weed out the actual buyers, they may have to require another deposit to order.

Beach_Bum

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Essential Emloyee - Albert @Granger Ford wrote a bit about the reservations on Bronco6G's main forum. While the total # of reservations are high, Albert had mentioned that they hoping for 66% completion of reservation to orders.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
If anyone knows. So are those tires the optional Falkens that you would have to add right?

Latest posts