Official: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona (EV + ICE), Scat Pack, Daytona R/T Revealed! 670 Horsepower / 0-60mph in 3.3 Secs

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Odd post by a Ford staff member imho but I’m assuming they want our opinion on the future of EVs and potentially Hybrids. So, I’ll just say I have no desire to go 0-60 in 3.3 except on a track but getting more power and using less energy is in general a positive. Personally, I’ll be more excited about the Bronco Sport Hybrid than I am about this Dodge.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
No Thanks.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
No mention on pricing. As with all Dodge muscle cars of late, It will be way out of my price range for sure.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Odd post by a Ford staff member imho but I’m assuming they want our opinion on the future of EVs and potentially Hybrids. So, I’ll just say I have no desire to go 0-60 in 3.3 except on a track but getting more power and using less energy is in general a positive. Personally, I’ll be more excited about the Bronco Sport Hybrid than I am about this Dodge.
A good reason to use the "Ignore" option for a thread.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
A good reason to use the "Ignore" option for a thread.
No, I’m ok with the thread. Just found it odd the Ford monitor wants us to read about the new Dodge. As a market research statistician for so many years, I found it curious and a bit odd.

CactusGreyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2017 Flex 365 HP/EcoBoost,VW GL
OK I‘ll bite on this. I’ll wait for the EV Mustang(real mustang not an suv) I do like the placement of the start button and that it doesn’t use a dial but a shift stick.

Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
No, I’m ok with the thread. Just found it odd the Ford monitor wants us to read about the new Dodge. As a market research statistician for so many years, I found it curious and a bit odd.
I was thinking the thread was posted because there is a Ford Authority article this week discussing the Dodge being competition for the EV and ICE Mustang. Just a guess on that thought.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was thinking the thread was posted because there is a Ford Authority article this week discussing the Dodge being competition for the EV and ICE Mustang. Just a guess on that thought.
Well then. Since I have not seen this Ford Authority article you are referencing, I’d put that article in a Ford Bronco Sport forum before I’d put a Dodge article. But, I’m comparing my intelligence to the Ford people that comment on this site, so that’s not really a fair fight! :giggle:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well then. Since I have not seen this Ford Authority article you are referencing, I’d put that article in a Ford Bronco Sport forum before I’d put a Dodge article. But, I’m comparing my intelligence to the Ford people that comment on this site, so that’s not really a fair fight! :giggle:
Not sure but u think it was this Ford Authority article
https://fordauthority.com/2024/03/2024-dodge-charger-debuts-as-all-new-ford-mustang-rival/

or this one…
https://fordauthority.com/2024/03/2025-dodge-charger-will-more-directly-rival-ford-mustang/

Last edited:

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Nope, not for me.
Sponsored