Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wait maybe I’m a dumbass. Are these new on fords website? I see the older model broncos had this same badge but just had never seen them for sale on the website til today and figured they are just now re-adding them to their accessories options.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Wait maybe I’m a dumbass. Are these new on fords website? I see the older model broncos had this same badge but just had never seen them for sale on the website til today and figured they are just now re-adding them to their accessories options.
The Heritage Limited uses this emblem. Now Heritage owners can pretend they have the Limited edition.

OP
OP
Chiefthepup

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The Heritage Limited uses this emblem. Now Heritage owners can pretend they have the Limited edition.
Ohhh I’m an idiot. Haha. I am out of the loop I was like oh man a new emblem. Everyone disregard this post my mistake

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Ohhh I’m an idiot. Haha. I am out of the loop I was like oh man a new emblem. Everyone disregard this post my mistake
Doesn't matter where the emblem first appeared. None of the Sports have the kicking bronco on the tailgate as standard equipment, but plenty of us have added them.

if you like the script bronco, or any other sort of decoration, go for it.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
$125? One for each side? Seems to be that are other options to dress up your Sport for considerably less expense.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No you're not. Not everyone is aware of all the details of al h models and their nuances. Only the obsesssed folks like me.

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
No you're not. Not everyone is aware of all the details of al h models and their nuances. Only the obsesssed folks like me.
True story. Last month, my sister calls, tells me I'm on speaker. She's telling me about a test drive she had taken in a Badlands at her local dealer. "I had to show the sales guy the storage space under the back seat, he had no it was there, " she says.

"Of course you did, the dealers have no idea about half the features in their own cars, " I answer.

At that point, an unknown to me male voice chimes in, "come up here and show me every detail on 36 different cars. "

Opppps!!!! She had called me from the test drive!!!! The sales guy didn't give my sister too much grief about her tactless brother, and she even got $2000 off the full price.

But yeah, we know more than most of the sales people.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
True story. Last month, my sister calls, tells me I'm on speaker. She's telling me about a test drive she had taken in a Badlands at her local dealer. "I had to show the sales guy the storage space under the back seat, he had no it was there, " she says.

"Of course you did, the dealers have no idea about half the features in their own cars, " I answer.

At that point, an unknown to me male voice chimes in, "come up here and show me every detail on 36 different cars. "

Opppps!!!! She had called me from the test drive!!!! The sales guy didn't give my sister too much grief about her tactless brother, and she even got $2000 off the full price.

But yeah, we know more than most of the sales people.
Tactless brother...not the first time I was called that too.
In my negotiations with my BS salesman, I layed it on the line: you're here to steal as much money as you can from me, and I'm here to cheat you and the dealership out of any profits. I think honesty prevailed after that. In fact negotiations were fun. Blunt, but not too brutal, but humorous. When it came time for the delivery customer orientation, I showed the salesman a few things, discussed the internal workings of Ford sales terminology.
DORA, COVP, Smart Vincent.
A level of respect was generated on both sides.

I did have a starting advantage. X-Plan discount and knowledge gained from here, Long McArthur YouTubes, Johnny's Care Care, Ray & Zach's.

Last edited:

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Tell your sister to walk away from that @ssh@t. If my effing JOB was to help customers choose from 36 different cars you can bet your patooty I'd know every detail about them. What a jackwagon...

SandDawg

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport