austin3.16

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
And you got your front and rear level or you kept the rake with that setting?

I’m sure I’ve set my spring collars higher than that pic and my rear end is barely level with the front. I feel like the springs are weaker (or shorter) than they should be if this kit was supposed to deliver a 2” rear lift
Sponsored

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Outer Banks
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flatoutsuspension.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX

I’m sure I’ve set my spring collars higher than that pic and my rear end is barely level with the front. I feel like the springs are weaker (or shorter) than they should be if this kit was supposed to deliver a 2” rear lift
What is the free length of your spring you received from us?

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT

Kept the rake. Rear set higher.

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Outer Banks
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flatoutsuspension.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX
I think the paperwork said 11”.. I didn’t measure them out of the box before installing though.
Someone packed the wrong spring, I’m sorry about that, you should have a 12”. PM me your name or order #, I’ll get a set of springs headed your way with a return label for those other ones.

austin3.16

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Someone packed the wrong spring, I’m sorry about that, you should have a 12”. PM me your name or order #, I’ll get a set of springs headed your way with a return label for those other ones.
Ahhhh that explains so much lol I’ve been going crazy trying to figure out what I did wrong. Will PM

austin3.16

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Hey,

I’ve installed the new (proper) springs and they definitely provide more lift in the rear which is great! I’m having a bit of trouble getting an even lift between left & right in the rear. The attached pic is my left rear and the red arrow measurement to the collar is 2-1/8” while the collar on the right rear is set to 1-5/8”. This is giving me close to 1/2” between front and rear. But the left & right are still about 1/4” apart in ground height. Any advice or suggestions why my collars need to be so different?

TIA,

Austin

Ford Bronco Sport NEW PRODUCT! Bronco Sport 2 Inch Level Lift $449 IMG_0083

Last edited:

austin3.16

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I learned about pre load on suspension bushings and took the time to undo that as well as torqued all the bolts properly. Got both collars set to 1-5/8” and the lift is looking pretty good now..

here’s a little before after which I really like:

Ford Bronco Sport NEW PRODUCT! Bronco Sport 2 Inch Level Lift $449 1188FA1E-FC09-4AEF-9A77-6065F6788A61

jhnvan

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
I'd like to know if you would be willing to sell the rear kit only? I need the springs and adjustable perches only...
Sponsored