PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
As long as no one was hurt , vehicles can be replaced.

OP
OP
Dude

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
As long as no one was hurt , vehicles can be replaced.
Right, it’s a massive cleanup effort but no one hurt and no known hazardous chemicals were released in that accident.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
Does anyone else think there have been an unusually high number of derailments in the past several months?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Wonder if shows up on a CARFAX?:D
My understanding is the shipper's insurance will automatically total any vehicle involved in a transportation accident. The theory is the shipper would be implicated in any future liability lawsuit because the crash could be blamed for whatever defect prompted the lawsuit.

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
My understanding is the shipper's insurance will automatically total any vehicle involved in a transportation accident. The theory is the shipper would be implicated in any future liability lawsuit because the crash could be blamed for whatever defect prompted the lawsuit.

Sorry Mark, I was being a little sarcastic. The way cars are being damaged in transit and buyers are unaware.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Can you emagine those who have waited months after ordering their vehicle, being told it was built and on its way (shipped), only to find out they have to basically start all over? :explode:
that's exactly what I thought of when I saw the news. many of us have been there the last 2 years.

everyone remember the possible rail strike last year? I thought I'd never get my car.

I wonder what Ford is going to do...they will put those people's car in front of the line? or if there is still a major shortage of vehicle stock? I see many cars on the lots these days.

anyway, that certainly will block that track for a while. most shipment will probably be routed on a long detour. I hope they find out the root cause of these.
Sponsored