DWG

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge, 2024 Bronco Sport Badlands
It’s a beta, as in it’s supposed to be incomplete. They are looking for feedback and experience with it to create the release candidate version and eventually publish and release the true updated version.
I just called FordPass customer service. According to her they will launch the new version of the app very soon (weeks). Once it launches the old version will not be available. I expressed my concern regarding missing options that are on the current versions such as warranty information and reward points. The rep assured me that the new app will have everything that ia on the current app with the exception of a link to Ford Credit because they will have their own app. Being so close to full launch I would have expected the app to be more complete. So waiting a couple of weeks for the beta version to become active for everyone. Once that happens you will not be able to go back to the old version.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DesertRat19

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf Sportwagen, 2023 BS Badlands
I am not currently able to access app. Wife and I were both logged out last week and it stayed out email address were not registered.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I am not currently able to access app. Wife and I were both logged out last week and it stayed out email address were not registered.
You can try deleting FordPass App and its data off your phone and download the FordPass App again. You’ll need to re login.

DesertRat19

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf Sportwagen, 2023 BS Badlands
You can try deleting FordPass App and its data off your phone and download the FordPass App again. You’ll need to re login.
I had to reset password. For whatever reason it no longer recognized my password.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I know a lot of y'all aren't happy with the new app. And I'm not defending Ford or whatever.

But where I work, there have been times when we've had to change vendors on the fly. There's some annoyance but it's either deal with that or either lose service or pay a LOT of money.

I wonder if Ford's having an issue like that.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Reminds me of the 1990s. FDA was developing its website and constantly moving things around for improvement.

Had to click around looking for what I could easily find the day before. 😀

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you are having problems with FordPass App and your iPhone (e.g. unable to move past the welcome screen):

Update to FordPass App v5.0.1 for iPhone.

Ford Bronco Sport New Ford Pass App IMG_4561

Last edited:

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I have it on Samsung android. The new version doesn't have as many features. Doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade at the moment.

the new version is dumb, you can't do anything except see how many miles to empty you have. No tire pressure, no odometer, no Ford Credit anymore. I have it on my Baby Bronco and Lightning (different phones).

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
No Ford Pass points staus either.
When I exited the app, a questionnaire popped up. They earned an "Extremely Dissatisfied" for this new, incomplete Ford Pass app.
this is another stupid thing, I have points but can't spend them in Arizona for their online store as they can't sell stuff here.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the new version is dumb, you can't do anything except see how many miles to empty you have. No tire pressure, no odometer, no Ford Credit anymore. I have it on my Baby Bronco and Lightning (different phones).
Tire pressure is found on the Service Screen, under Vehicle Health along with the Odometer.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Tire pressure is found on the Service Screen, under Vehicle Health along with the Odometer.
Thank you, but that is a programmer that has never used the app that stuck it there....
I shouldn't have to dig around to find those, basically I would say "Who moved my Cheese?"

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Thank you, but that is a programmer that has never used the app that stuck it there....
I shouldn't have to dig around to find those, basically I would say "Who moved my Cheese?"
Exactly! Vehicle status should be immediately upfront in the app, and not buried.
Sponsored

Last edited: