Oklahoma New Ford OEM All-Weather Floor Mats

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a second set of All-Weather mats. They are still (mostly) in the plastic wrap, unused. I guess I am not the only one to get two sets. $100. (+actual shipping cost, if needed)
Advertisement

OP
OP
PersimmonHills

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a guy in Michigan who is interested - but I haven't figured shipping cost for him. Once he gets that - he might bail and I will get with you! Thanks

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a guy in Michigan who is interested - but I haven't figured shipping cost for him. Once he gets that - he might bail and I will get with you! Thanks
No worries. I wouldn't bail on ya, but if it's easier to ship to texas that's fine. Whatever works I'm fine. My badlands isn't due til June.

OP
OP
PersimmonHills

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I feel a little bad. We decided we wanted a bronco sport and owned one within two hours.

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Kuddos to PerssimonHills! $100 and I have a small part of my Bronco Sport. I appreciate the sale and quick shipping and great packing. Anyone does any trades or purchasing in the future, very good guy to work with. Credit where due I respect a guy who honors his agreement with such care. Once I have my Badlands in the driveway I will update the new home of those floormats. I shook the box to see if my Sport was in there...sadly it didn't work.

Advertisement

Advertisement