• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Oklahoma New Ford OEM All-Weather Floor Mats

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a second set of All-Weather mats. They are still (mostly) in the plastic wrap, unused. I guess I am not the only one to get two sets. $100. (+actual shipping cost, if needed)
Sponsored

OP
OP
PersimmonHills

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a guy in Michigan who is interested - but I haven't figured shipping cost for him. Once he gets that - he might bail and I will get with you! Thanks

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a guy in Michigan who is interested - but I haven't figured shipping cost for him. Once he gets that - he might bail and I will get with you! Thanks
No worries. I wouldn't bail on ya, but if it's easier to ship to texas that's fine. Whatever works I'm fine. My badlands isn't due til June.

OP
OP
PersimmonHills

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I feel a little bad. We decided we wanted a bronco sport and owned one within two hours.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Kuddos to PerssimonHills! $100 and I have a small part of my Bronco Sport. I appreciate the sale and quick shipping and great packing. Anyone does any trades or purchasing in the future, very good guy to work with. Credit where due I respect a guy who honors his agreement with such care. Once I have my Badlands in the driveway I will update the new home of those floormats. I shook the box to see if my Sport was in there...sadly it didn't work.
Sponsored